34

yuta

i opened the door, at that point i already heard my mother's voice that almost made my head explode.

"nakamoto yuta come here." she commanded, i let out a heavy sigh and walked in front of her who was casually drinking her wine with her legs crossed.

"aika told me you showed earlier..... searching for sakura." she spoke. "yes mother i did, i just wanted to talk to my friend." i said.

"aika said she's more than a friend to you. you see her as something else." mother said.

"i want you to stay away from her." mother spoke, i felt my blood boiling inside my broken body. i formed my hands into a clenched tight fist, as i felt how my eyes were burning. "why mother? am i not aloud to have friend-"

she didn't even let me finish and interrupted me.

"i want you to stay away from her yuta, isn't it easy?" she asked.

"no mother! it's not as easy as you think it is! it's not easy that you force me to be with a girl that i don't even like, you force me to be with a girl that's a stupid bastard, a girl that's arrogant! it's not easy that you're not letting me see the one i actually love mother! it's not easy!" i yelled harshly on her face. (Here)

she widened her eyes and was shocked at my sudden yells. she had never seen me like this, because i used to be that respectful son but now i couldn't handle it anymore.

"so you do see her as something else. you do adore her." mother placed her glass wine down the glass table that was near her and sighed.

"you should adore aika, the way you adore sakura."

"no mother, that's not gonna happen!" i screamed, but a mysterious smile was pasted on her lips.

"miss akiyama is doing an amazing job, cleaning the offices and the building in my company."

"she needs the money i give her, and it would be a shame if she gets fire because of her daughters lover-"

"mother don't fire her! please don't!" i begged, i knew how much they needed the money.

maybe that's why sakura also wrote on that piece of paper, that her mother needed the job.

"they're very poor, and i don't want to fire her. it's so..... pathetic." she smirked.

"mother, don't fire her please." i plead.

"then you stay away from sakura." she said.

this was one of the most difficult way to say the word "okay". because i never wanted to stay away from the one i actually love, the one i experienced true love with. those last times i fell for girls was because of their looks, but this, sakura i fell for her because she was different from other girls.

i don't want miss akiyama to be fired, she doesn't deserve it.

i don't want to stay away from sakura.

"....okay." i sighed, i gulped and turned around as tears flowed down my eyes like waterfalls.

it can't end like this. it really cannot end like this.

i need to find a way.