o4

yuta

"hey, can you stop walking so fast?!" yuto asked, he grabbed my arm and pulled me. "hey, what're you doing?" i frowned.

"are you catching a bus or something?" yuto asked and rolled his eyes, i pouted and continued walking but slower.

"no, i am just excited to go home." i spoke.

no i am excited to see the girl.

yuto let out a laugh. "well, mood." he said. "oh, how was yesterday yuta?" he smirked.

"hey! you know it was shitty, you left me alone and i had no one to talk to. i was a loner, where were you by the way? i know you weren't sick." i said and crossed my arms. watching yuto laugh like a maniac was funny.

"how can you even be lonely? you're like the most popular also the most rich one in our school, even girls from other school chase after you!" yuto scoffed.

"anyways i kinda met this girl i have been talking with in tinder." when yuto spoke those words, i immediately laughed. "oh well, how was your meeting with her then?"

"went well, she was who she was in the pictures, she was nice and sweet and we are going to hang out today too so...." yuto paused.

"yeet, see you tomorrow yuta!" he started running and turned left. i chuckled. "yeah, see you!" i shouted back.

i happily skipped and reached the stairs, i saw the girl sitting peacefully again. i casually walked and had my face forward, but my eyes were looking at the right side.

i saw her head turn to me, and i without any hesitation i looked at her.

we both gave each other a smile.