25

yuta

their bell rang, the door opened as loads of girl students rushed out and felt the amazing feeling of leaving the hell: school. i blinked and stood up straight, i tip-toed to check if sakura was there.

girls glanced at me, they would whisper to each other and giggle every time i made eye contact with them.

"ooh, so handsome."
"isn't that nakamoto yuta?"
"no, it's THE nakamoto yuta."
"how can he be so cute?"
"oh no, so attractive!"
"what is he doing here?"
"i heard about those rumors with him and aika. i wonder if it's real or not."
"i think it's real, but i hope they don't get married. sometimes i feel like yuta deserves better."

i let out a quick laugh after hearing that. "hell yeah i do deserve better." i mumbled to myself, then looked up and continued searching for sakura.

she got bumped out by students that was so desperate to go home, i felt my heart beating fast and was worried if she falls down, hurt herself or something like that.

there was stairs when you exited the door, i stood at the bottom of the stairs and waited for her to walk to me.

"sakura!" i screamed since everyone was yelling, shouting and laughing.

when she noticed me, she widened her eyes and gulped. she quickly ran to me and pushed me. "y-yudtha no.... yudtha l-leadve.." she sounded so worried and scared.

i looked down at her, she tried to push me but i was stronger than her. i grabbed her hands to stop her from pushing me.

"sakura, i came to pick you up.... i told you yesterday." i said, i leaned closer to her face and cupped her cheek. "it's okay, don't be worried or scared." i whispered softly. "i am here."

she shook her head, she was about to say something but she closed her mouth and looked around. everyone's attention was on us.

"w-what? sakura? what's she doing with yuta?"
"what's doing yuta with her?"
"so they have something together?"
"oh no, i hope aika wouldn't see this."
"that's actually kinda cute..."
"yeah, sakura and yuta? cute."

i could see sakura didn't wanted the attention. she pushed me gently, then clawed her hand into my shirt.

"go.... aike....aiki... aida.." every time she tried to pronounce it right, she would shut her eyes tightly. it was painful to see her.

"it's okay sakura, you don't have to speak." i said, i cupped her cheek and rubbed circles on it. softly and carefully.

i took a piece of hair and tucked it behind both of her ear. "let's go, let me buy you ice cream. would you like that-"

suddenly her hair flew from behind, her hearing aids got snatched off fast, like a lightning striking down the grey clouds. she gasped and widened her eyes, she covered her ears and shut her eyes as tears came out of it.

i looked behind to see who it was.

aika, she grabbed both of her hearing pods while laughing along with her crew behind her.

"sakura?" i whispered.

she pulled out her hands, i saw red blood spreaded on her pale, and soft hands. i stared at her, unable to move, as blood gushes from her ears. it started bleeding because it caused a fast and loud siren that only sakura could hear.

"oh god, aika went too much."
"aika is such a jerk."
"haha, look at that fool sakura."
"omg she's bleeding."

the talks, whispers and conversation around me started to blur away as i focused only at sakura.

"sakura..." i said, i took of my uniform jacket and gently pressed the cloth down her bleeding ears. "keep it there sakura." i said, she grabbed them and continued the process while sniffing and silently crying.

i approached aika who was still laughing, she stopped when she noticed my presence. "oh, hey yuta! did your parents told you about us yesterday?" she asked, twirling her disgusting blonde hair.

i blinked and didn't answered, i grabbed sakura's hearing aids and turned around.

"ugh!" she scoffed. "yuta! why are you still going with her? our parents had a deal, and they all agreed! why are you being like this?!" she screamed painfully.

"why do you still want that deaf, stupid, mute and ugly girl?!" she yelled angrily, i turned around and gritted my teeth. "don't speak another word about her." i tried my best to keep my tempo and anger calm.

she grabbed one of the hearing aid i had on my hand and smirked. "no matter what, if you said i don't do your parents still controls you." she said.

my blood was boiling, but sakura kept grabbing my arm and tried pulling me away. she didn't like creating such a big, and huge scene.

i grabbed the hearing aid again, and easily pushed her down the stairs. it was like dominos. once i pushed her, her friends fell down as well.

the students around as gasp, while i chuckled. "ha!"

"yudtha, leds go..." sakura grabbed my arm tightly, as she dragged me away school.