20

yuta

yuto wrapped his arm around sana, sana cutely smiled and hugged him back. i rolled my eyes and never felt so lonely, and a third wheeler before.

yuto smirked, he crashed his lips into sana as they kissed right in front of me.

"guys get a room." i said disgusted, i pushed yuto and chuckled. "hey, sana what school do you go to by the way?"

sana looked at me. "seien girls' high school." she smiled. i widened my eyes and felt my heart beat fast like a lightning.

"so you must know aika?" i asked, when i spoke her name sana immediately sighed and rolled her eyes. "please don't even mention her name in front of me." she said.

"why?" i asked. "who is she?" i attacked sana with questions, and it seemed like she didn't wanted to talk about this girl, i think i know why.

"aika, that little bitc-" before sana could even finish her sentence, yuto asked for her to relax. "babe, relax." he let out a nervous chuckle.

sana inhales and exhaled. "aika, she's like the most popular girl in our high school. why? because that little hoe goes around with gucci, and etc. it means she's rich. she's like you yuta, but in high school for girls, and of course you're not a little bish but she is."

"she goes around saying that you and him are together real soon, and now i am wondering.... why don't you know her when she knows you and make shitty love scenarios about you and her?" sana asked.

"i think i know why."

i thought about my mother after what she said to me, and theories inside my head started to fly everywhere.

"well yuta, see you tomorrow!" yuto said, he patted my chest and the couple turned to left.

i ran towards the stairs, excited and happy.

i looked down, and she wasn't there. i was very worried and scared, what happened?