27

yuta

here we stood in front sakura's house, i forced her to keep my jacket but she kept refusing.

"sakura, just keep it." i chuckled when i saw pouting like a small puppy. "no.... yudtha." she said, she pushed my jacket to me but i just had to accept it then.

"fine-"

"sakura? sakura why aren't you taking on you're hearing aids?" a female voice spoke worriedly, i turned around and saw a woman with a grey cardigan running towards sakura.

"oh dear, what did i say about taking them on all the time-" she stopped when she noticed i was behind them.

sakura smiled and pointed at me with her opened palm. "m-mothder... yutha." she said happily said.

her mother studied me first, head to toe then flashed me a bright smile. "hello there young man! i'm sakura's mother." she bowed as i bowed back.

"yuta, nakamoto yuta." i introduced myself, when i stopped bowing i looked at her while smiling, but she got a surprised expression on her face. "u-uh.... is there something i said wrong?" i asked.

her mother shook her head instantly and smiled wider. "no dear, no i am just curious... are you miss nakamoto's son that owns the biggest and popular company?" she asked, i nodded my head but hated how my mother suddenly popped inside my head.

"ohh, i work for your mother and she's.... uh... she's an a-amazing p-person." she stuttered, and i could hear that she was lying.

i know my mother isn't an amazing person, she's very strict, cruel and arrogant.

"what brought you here?" she asked, i gulped and i didn't know if i could actually tell her.

"just some accident happened with sakura, please take care of her." i asked. "now, miss..." i looked at sakura. "sakura, i need to go home. have a good night." i smiled.

sakura waved her hands, and mouthed the word. "goodbye."