Chapter 2

Emma's POV

I looked up at the Smaller Brunette Standing in the Doorway. Her big brown Eyes looked into mine as she Bit her Lip and played a little with her Fingers. She wore a Tight dark blue Jeans And a White tank Top with a Black necklace and some Black Boots. Her Lips were painted in a soft Red tone and she wore a little bit of Light make up. "Um...Who's this and how can I help you, Dear?", I asked as I found my Voice again. "I-Um-My Name is Regina Mills and I'm looking for Mrs. Swan.", She said and I chuckled a little. "It's Miss Swan, Dear. And well, you found her. What can I Do for you?", I asked and she Bit her Lip once again. "I'm a New Student and well...I was Looking for the Class since I don't really have a Hang for this Yet, the School I Mean, it's Really Huge.", She Said And I chuckled once again. She was kind of Cute I must admit. "Well Take a Seat, Dear. What classes do you have next?", I asked and she took a Seat in the First Row, right in front of my Desk. I liked it-not only to see her better but I liked Students that sat in the First row by theirselves in general..they mostly were the Good ones.

"Well now I have English with you, then Geography with Mr. Nolan, then Sports with Mrs. Lucas, then I have A free period, then History with Mr. Booth, then I Have two Lessons Of Creative Writing with Mrs. Blue And The last Lesson is English, with you Again.", She Said with a little smile on her Lips as I wrote everything down. She already knows it from memory; that's Good. "Good Girl.", I Said underneath by Breath even thought I'm pretty sure she heard it. "Alright Dear, The Class will start in a few Minutes. Stay after Class and I will show you the Way to Your next Classes, then I will pick you from there as well.", I explained And she nodded smiling as she looked around in the Classroom. I couldn't help but stare at Her Petite Frame sitting there Cutely as she looked at everything for the First Time. I knew it was wrong but at the same time I didn't care about that.

Soon the Whole Room was filled with Students and Most Of Them Already Saw Regina sitting there. Some Smiled At her and talked to her, others stared at her With something I call Hunger in Their Eyes, like my Least Favorite Student; Killian Jones and his idiotic friends. "Everybody Take a Seat!", I Said Loudly which got Their Attention back to me and I smiled a little as I saw Lilith Paige And Robin Locksley taking a Seat and Shaking Hands with Regina; Probably my Only good Students. To be honest Regina was pure and Innocent yet, I did not want any of the bad students to have a bad influence on her. I wanted her to be a Good Girl; my Good Girl.

"I do think you have another Class Now Mr. Jones.", I Said firmly after class as he went to speak to Regina. I wouldn't let him Get her to be that kind of a Student; she was already on my Good Side after that Lesson since she answered all the Questions I asked her and I could tell she wasn't one of the lazy guys. "Well, I guess we will see later, Love.", He Said smirking and she blushed a little as she moved to me before he went out of Class and Her Cocoa Eyes Met Mine again. "Ready For Geography?", I asked and she Chuckled a little as she Nodded and followed me outside.