Chapter 15

Emma's POV

"I don't wanna go to school Daddy.", Regina whined On Monday morning at Six A.M. "Ow!", She yelled as I smacked her Delicious Ass with a Smirk on my Lips. "I told you, stop whining or I will cross you over my Knee, now Cutie, why don't you wanna go? Do you have a Cold or a Fever?", I asked and she shook her Head. "Killian.", She Said And I Wrapped my Arms around her as I kissed her Head. "Don't Worry Baby Girl, He will be suspended if he's not Kicked out of school at all. The Headmaster is strictly against anything like Aggression or Rape and won't allow him that any longer, and I will be there Baby.", I Said And she nodded again. "I don't have Clothes here yet.", She Said as she played with her fingers again. "Don't worry Baby, Go and get showered. I will get you something cute and buy you some Things today.", I Said And she nodded as she made her way through the Room.

I was actually pretty glad that I still had some things from my Ex in there since Regina couldn't wear Big Jeans or Boxer shorts for sure. I took a Grey V-Neck Cotton Sweater And Some Old Jeans, Bra's And Panties from my Ex and some Black knee high tight Boots as I laid it for her on the Bed.

The first Lesson went quite Good actually, No Killian, No Trouble Makers, no anything. I was creating New Tests for a few Classes already as I Heard a knock on the Door before it opened and revealed Ruby's and Ingrid's Face as they went inside and sat down next to me. "Hey Hot Spot!", Ruby Said as She Looked At The Tests. "Hey you two, what can I do for you?", I asked and both of them chuckled. "Tell us about your New Girlfriend.", Ingrid said. "Wait how can you know?! We basically just got together yesterday!?", I asked and both of them Laughed. "Emma we know you longer than five years now; we can see it when you seem different, Today in the staff room it seemed like you wouldn't even stop smiling. "Okay yes...I got a Girlfriend.", I admitted and both of them Squealed a little before they Looked At me again. "Tell us E. V. E. R. Y. T. H. I. N. G!", Ruby spelled out and Ingrid nodded excitedly. "Okay so, she's A Smart Brunette, I love her Smile and that sparkling in her Eyes. She is perfect! She is fine with me being intersexual, Actually she likes it and she is willingly to have a Relationship with me that kind of reminds of BDSM. She obeys Immediately And she Is like super Cute! She has a Super Hot Scar above her Lip and well...she's My Student.", I Said And both of their eyes Widened. "No Shit?!", Ruby asked and I nodded. "Don't worry Emma, She will be Eighteen sometime this year as I guess, you two won't have to hide yourselves too long; she sounds amazing.", Ingrid Said And That time it was Ruby who nodded excitedly. "I know, She's A Jackpot.", I Said smirking.