Chapter 8

Emma's POV

Friday Morning-My Blood Boiled as I found Regina with a long Shirt again. Again I saw Killian chatting with Regina and Lilith Page about any Party, how dare he to even look at her! I stopped him and sent him out of class before she would answer thought.

"What's wrong, Dear?", I asked as I Looked At Regina once she sat in my Office again, spending the Free Period with me. "N-Nothing Miss Swan.", She mumbled as she played with her Fingers as she looked down at her Lap. "I don't believe you, Dear. Tell me Regina.", I Said And a Tear rolled down her Cheek again. "Let me see.", I Said And she took off her shirt just like the first time; I loved how she immediately obeyed me, she was Literally all I ever wanted-just too bad that I didn't have her;yet.

I looked at the Bruises and the Red and Purple Marks On Her Upper Body as my Heart stopped once again. I thought her Mother would have believed my Lie But Regina also mentioned that that Woman liked hitting her. "Stay here for a moment.", I Said And she nodded as I went to the Second Drawer Of My Desk And got some Cream out. "Come here, may I?", I asked and she nodded again as I put some Cream in my hand and started putting it on Regina's Soft Skin And holy god it felt so soft and she was so freaking cute. "Alright Dear, We will handle that okay?", I Said And she nodded again. "Did she Find Out?", I asked and she nodded again. "Words Regina.", I Said in some kind of a motherly tone as I used at her Once before already. "S-She smelled it a-and she said that I Had to be home sooner or I couldn't learn enough.", She stuttered adorably as she played with her Fingers. "Alright Come here, Dear.", I Said as I took her in my Arms, knowing that she needed it so badly at that Moment. 

"Miss Swan?", Mr. Jones Voice filled my Office as he entered while I was correcting some Tests. "Yes, Dear? And Knocking would be nice.", I Said as I looked up at him. "It's Your Fault!", He hissed through clenched Teeth as he pressed his first together. "What exactly is my Fault Mr. Jones?", I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Regina! You told her anything and now she won't talk to me!", He Said as his eyes darkened. "You got her drunk to take advantage of her.", I Replied as I felt my Blood Boil just at the Memory Of it. "She also didn't want to do it before! I want Regina and you Are standing in my Way!", He grunted. "As if Regina would want you.", I huffed with an Eye roll. Boy he was annoying. "She will! She will be mine and you won't stop me anymore! Regina needs someone that can protect her and that is strong and Dominant Over Her! She is mine so get the fuck out of my way until I Get to taste her!", He yelled and before my Mind could process my Actions my Fist was already in his Face. "You will not talk to her like that, Go to the Principal Mr. Jones And I do not want you in any of my Next Classes for Two Weeks!", I Said in a harsh Tone and he ran out of the Room. "You will regret that!", He Said Before his Head disappeared behind The Corner.