Chapter 5

Emma's POV

The week was almost over and I handed the Tests Of Reginas Class Back in the Day Before. I was quite pleased with my Little Regina thought-89%. It was one of the Best Tests I had, just Topped by Two others. What made me even Prouder Of My Little Mills was that she visited another School for the past Years so she didn't know my Style Of Teaching Or Tests Yet.

I looked at the Beautiful Brunette as she sat in front me me with her Face down so I couldn't see her. We had a few Minutes left before The Class would begin and she was always one of the first persons there, Well expect me of course. I was kind of Concerned as I didn't get greeted by her Cute Smile Like Every other day as well. "Miss Mills. What do you think of Spending your Free period of the next hour with me again?", I asked as she shook her Head without looking up at me. "Use your Words Dear.", I Replied. Why didn't she want to? We always spent them together the past days and she was actually quite happy about it. "I...I will just spend it somewhere else.", She answered in A Small Voice, it didn't sound like her At all. Also her Clothes were different. She usually wore some cute dark blue Jeans, some Heels, a Tank Top And a nice necklace but That day she wore a Black Jeans with her Matching black Heels, a Long-sleeved Shirt, Or Pullover, I couldn't quite tell and much more makeup as I could see by the small View I got. "I want to see you after Class.", I Said as I saw the other Students coming into the Room.

"Miss Mills please Stay Behind.", I Said again as she wanted to get out of the Class. She knew I wanted to talk to her, yet she tried to leave, that was so much not like her. "Come, Dear.", I Said as I went into my Office And gestured her to take a Seat At The Sofa, Which she Did obediently.

"What's Wrong, Dear?", I asked and her Eyes became a little Glassy like she'd just cry from my Voice alone. She shook her Head as her gaze fell down to her Lap once again. "Regina Tell me what's Going on.", I Said in somehow a motherly Tone But my expression quickly softened as I saw her Body shaking as she Sobbed a little. "Come here, Dear. What happened?", I asked as I took her in my Arms but she hissed and Quickly Pulled Away as my Arm Met Contact with her Skin. "Are you hurt, Dear? Did I hurt you?", I asked and she shook her Head again as a Whimper came over her trembling Lips. "Show me.", I Said and she nodded with her Face full of Tears.

I watched her as she Slowly Pulled her Shirt Over Her Head, revealing her Gorgeous Upper Body. I didn't even look very much at her Cleavage and her Breasts that were pressed together by her black Bra as my Gaze fell to the Marks all over her Body And her Arms. "Who did that, Dear?", I Asked as I felt Anger rushing through my whole Body. "M-My Mother.", She stuttered as new Tears left her Eyes as they washed away the make up, revealing more pink shaped places on her Cheeks. She must have slapped her... How dare She?! "I will Talk to her.", I grumbled as I tried not to show how furious I was. "No Please.", She begged with more Tears Running Down Her Pink Cheeks. "Alright Cutie. Why did she do that?", I asked as I sat back down next to her and held her in my Arms. "I...I didn't do good on the Test.", She Said as she let another Tear escape her Eyes. "What? Dear you were one of the bests.", I informed her but she shook her head again. "It wasn't good enough.", She Said crying as she wrapped her Arms around me once more.