Chapter 13

Emma's POV

"Are you Okay, Dear?", I asked as I parked in front of a couple of shops and looked over to Reginas Face Which was covered in Dried, and also a few fresh Tears. "I fell and since then my ankle hurts, and my Cheek burns.", She Replied honestly as she kept rubbing her Hand softly over her Ankle. Her Cheek actually didn't look good, there even started to form a Handprint on it, I was sure she didn't just Slap her once before I went back from the Car. "Alright. Wait here, will you?", I Said And she nodded. "Good Girl.", I Said as I went into The Shop In front of us and Got some Food, Drinks, A Bandage And a Ice Bag.

"Alright Lazy, Dear.", I Said as I helped her to the Sofa in the Living Room. I took The things for Regina out of the Bag and as I Got up again and turned around to Regina I suddenly felt the softest Pair Of Lips pressing against mine. I closed my Eyes as I Took hold of her Waist and Gently Pulled her on my Lap. "Mmm as much as I want this Cutie, I'm your Teacher and you're not Eighteen Yet, Plus I cant be with you.", I Said as she knitted her eyebrows in confusion.

"I will be Eighteen in A Few Months. And why not?", She asked as she looked at me with these big Puppy Eyes. "First of all, Im Intersexual and Second of all I have some strange kind of Relationship.", I informed her she Looked down at me, clearly checking if I was talking the Truth. "I Like That.", She said in a low Voice without looking away from my Friend. "Pardon Me, Dear?", I asked smirking and she looked back up at me. "I like that. Why can't you try at least. I want it.", She Said as she straightened herself up on me And My Gaze fell down to her Perfect Boobs. "Maybe We Can, But Listen there are Rules.", I Said And she nodded as she wrapped her Arms around my Neck to hold herself up on my Lap.

"Rule Number One, You will Call me Miss Swan or Daddy In School, no matter where, in my Office and Before The Class fills. Rule Number Two, You will Obey Daddy, not in the Bad way but Daddy mostly knows what's best for you so you have to listen. If you don't do or if you're Rude, Mean or naughty, You will get A Punishment.", I explained and she nodded. "Alright then, Can Daddy Touch you?", I asked and she nodded. "Words Gina.", I repeated like I did so often already. "Yes. You can.", She Said And I Smirked a little. God I couldn't believe that was actually happening. "Can Daddy Spank you?", I asked. "Spank? Why?", She asked as she knitted her Eyebrows together in the most innocent way. "If you're Naughty you will get a Punishment. There are several Ways to punish you, one of them Is A Spanking.", I explained. "Will it hurt?", She asked. "Yes, that's the use of a Punishment. It can either be For your Pleasure, Or as a Punishment. How bad and how often-That depends on Your Behavior.", I Said And She Nodded again. "Okay. You can Spank me.", She agreed and i nodded. "Alright. Are you willing to try out new Things-sexually and non Sexually? Are you fine with Bandages, Handcuffs and Blindfolds? And also important, are you Still a virgin?", I asked as I held her Gently by her Waist. "Yes, yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and no, I'm not a Virgin anymore.", She Said chuckling. "Alright. There are still a few things to talk about but for now let's Take Care Of your Ankle, Shall we?", I asked and she nodded as she moved off me and I gently took her Ankle as I Took off the shoe and began to put the Bandage around it. That would be interesting...