Chapter 7

Emma's POV

I knew I couldn't let her go home like that but what Possibilities would I have? I just got her to sleep on my Lap as we were still in that Office of mine as i Stroke the Hair out of her Beautiful Face. Oh well she would be throwing up for sure-much since it was her first time.

"Miss Swan?", She asked as She opened her eyes again after some Time. Hours had passed and it was already dark outside. "Yes Dear, you've passed out in here after drinking.", I Explained And couldn't hold back my Chuckle as she sat up and knit her brows Together while putting her Hands over her Face. "I don't feel good.", She whimpered Which made me want to take her Right there. "Alright come on, I will get you Home, Dear. I don't want you to walk around That Late by your own, it also is pretty cold outside.", I said and she followed me out of the Room almost immediately. God how much I loved how obeying She was-she was just the Perfect One!

"Are you feeling okay Honey?", I asked as i saw her Face getting paler and she looked like she would throw up and pass out any moment. "Yes...Uh...I don't drink.", She Said in a Whimper as she struggled to go Straight so I let her Wrap her Hand around my Shoulder as I Carried her out of the School Building. "I don't wanna go home.", She Said in a low Voice, if I wouldn't have been so near I probably wouldn't even have heard it. "Why's That Dear?", I asked as I looked down at her. The Brunette's Head rested against my Neck sending sweet vibrations through my Body every time she'd speak, her Hands were wrapped around my neck to hold herself up and her eyes were closed. "She's Going to hit me again just like she does every time.", She Said And I felt My Heart Break just hearing that. "Don't worry cutie, I won't let her do that okay, I'll cover you.", I promised and her Eyes opened for a second as she looked up at me before they closed again. "She won't believe you and even if she will, she likes it to Hurt me because she hates me, She will do it anyway.", She Said in nothing more than a Whisper. "Why?", I asked curiously. How could anyone hate that Angel?! "My Father. He died as I was a Baby and I wouldn't stop crying about it; before he passed away all he had eyes for was me and my mother felt unloved so as he passed away she started to treat me differently than a normal Mother would And Then after some years she started to abuse me, The Older I got the harder got the Slaps and Punches.", The Brunette Explained in a soft Voice like she'd Fall asleep any moment. "You can always come to me okay, Dear?", I asked and she nodded. "I want to hear it.", I Said And she Nodded again before answering. "I know Miss Swan. Thank you.", She Said And Holy god I was glad that my Pants forced my Member to stay down so Regina wouldn't feel it against her. The imagination made me even harder thought. I felt her Body getting Heavier before I felt her Smoothing regularly Breath Against my Neck, telling me that she was asleep already. Oh how much I wanted to pick her up and take her home with me, Away from her Abusive Mother and just into someone's safe Arms-My Arms.