Chapter 12

AN//IMPORTANT
Okay so, first of all I didn't think I could update tdy haha but well I did, tomorrow I will publish the new story; if you haven't done it yet then PLEASE go to my profile at 'conversations' and vote/comment/reply for the story you'd like me to upload (I will keep updating this one ofc)❤️❤️

Emma's POV
"Morning, Dear. A little late riser after being drunk hm? How did you sleep?", I asked as I prepared Coffee as the Pretty Brunette walked into the Living Room. "Um...Good Actually. Thank You for not taking me home Yesterday....And I'm sorry for Yesterday evening.", She Said as she blushed a little and tried to hide it behind her long Hair that was falling down her shoulders and back perfectly. I liked her blushing, shy Regina was my Favorite one. "Don't hide it.", I Said As I Placed two fingers under her Chin and made her look up at me with these Gorgeous brown Eyes. "Good Girl.", I Said smirking as I handed her a cup of Coffee. "I will bring you back Today.", I informed her as I dragged her along and led her to the Bathroom again. "Go make yourself comfortable, I will give you some clothes if you want to shower; the Extra Towels are there and the Extra Toothbrushes are in there.", I Said And she nodded blushing. "What do we say?", I asked smirking and she blushed again. She tried to hide her Blush behind her Hair again but I held her Face in Place by her Cheeks. "Thank you Miss Swan.", She Said And I felt myself hardening again. God imagine her saying this after I allowed her to Cum. Thank you Daddy. "Alright, I'll go and get you some Clothes Then.", I Said as I left the Room again and went to my Large Closet, well it was more like a  walk-in wardrobe.

I got her some Cute Red Stiletto Pump with an Ankle Strap, a Light Blue Jeans And A light grey, long sleeved-Shirt with an High Collar. I kind of already knew how adorable she would look in it. I liked It; Choosing her Clothes, it's kind of Like some Dress up game and it also kind of gives me Power and Dormancy-all in one-I liked choosing cute Things for my Adorable little Mills.

I bit my Lip as she went out of the Wardrobe and Faced me in the Living Room with a Small smile on her Lips that would melt my Heart every time I'd see it. The long Shirt seemed a little bit too big but it looked cute, the other Things seemed to fit perfectly. "Thanks.", She Said blushing. "Good Girl.", I Murmured unser my Breath as she didn't even try to hide it anymore; oh how perfect she was! "You can keep them, I have way too much clothes anyway and you look way better in it than me, guess it's because of the Hair Color.", I Explained chuckling and she nodded with another Blush. "Alright Come On, Lets Get you home now, Shall we?", I Said as I grabbed my Keys And went to my Car with her.

"Regina! Where the Hell have you been?! I was worried.", A Woman Said as she opened the Door and Faced the two of us-again. "I'm really Sorry Mrs. Mills but Your Daughter has to help in school for a Festival.", I lied and she nodded as she Looked up and down at Regina before Shrugging and grabbing her wrist as she pulled her inside. "Well thank you for getting my Daughter Home.", She Said Before she closed the Door Right In front of my Face. Rude.

I was about to get in the Car again as I heard Regina's Cries from the Inside and muffled Screams and Yells Of Her Mother. I quickly Ran back to the House as I knocked again and the Woman faced me again as she opened it, just a little so I couldn't look at the inside. Her Face was redder and she looked furious. "May I come In?", I asked As Calm as possible as I Heard a Whine Of Regina. "I'm sorry Miss Swan But I don't think this is the Right Time now.", She Said as she tried to close the Door again but I pushed it open revealing Regina laying on the Floor as she held her Cheek And in the other Hand her ankle, rubbing it as Tears ran down her Face. "Regina is coming back with me.", I Said as I stormed inside, officially Pissed and helped Regina to stand. "You can not do that! I'm her Mother and that would be kidnapping!", She yelled furiously. "We can gladly talk with the youth Welfare Office about that.", I Said before Smashing the Door Shut And Getting in the Car with Regina again. Holy god what have I just done?!