Planning the Heist

Ink p.o.v

Me and crystal walk past the grumpy  receptionist and back to our room. Ok lets start with our rooms I say she nodes and walks with her pink and red. I grab the light blue and   Turquoise. I remember ask if we could paint the walls before we moved and they said they didn't care. I start painting with the turquoise to give a bold start. 

A few hours later

Ok now for light blue. Mabey some designs would be nice. And perfect I walk out and release I am covered in paint. I see crystal is as well. I see you had fun painting crystal says. I did want to help me paint the rest of the room cafe I aks. Yes she says. I turn on the small t.v and the news turns on.  Braking news error and his gang have been spotted in the area of these apartments so lock your doors and make sure you don't walk at night.  Oh my that is where we live I say. I am sure we will be fine crystal says. Are you sure this place isn't really safe I say. Well it couldn't hurt to lock all the windows crystal says. Ok we will start that after we paint the apartment I say. Sounds good crystal says.

Error p.o.v

We watch them go into the worst apartment building and observe them from our hiding spot they where painting. Umm error nightmare says. What is it I ask. He points to a news helicopter. We rush into the alleyway and back to our headquarters. Sup error cross says. Where are the others I ask. Killer lust and horror are out doing busses in the shady part of town and dust and reaper are in the other room he says.  Ok I say once the others get back call them so we can plan our next heist I say. Ok boss cross says. 

Later 

Ok everyone we need a plan for the Jem shop I say. We are aware killer says. Well I think that killer horror lust and reaper should distract the guards and I could hack the system while nightmare cross dust steal everything we can befor the cops come.oh and fresh can annoy the guards as well I say. Wait what is the security and how tuff will it be to hack the vault dust asks. There are twelve gards and the security is very week compared to my skills I say. Ok I guess we have a plan nightmare says. Now everyone get some rest because tomorrow we gather materials because we will rob them in two days I say. They node and walk off. I head towards the door. Where are you going nightmare asks. For a walk I say. Well mind if me dust cross and reaper tag along he asks. Sure but it involves spying on the new people in town.  I don't mind nightmare says. Well let's go then I say. We walk off  and back to the apartment building just to see the two leave with there freinds. I notice that dust cross and reaper where staring at the other skeletons. Oh looks like you three have crushes I say. No we don't they say. We start following them in the shadows.

Ink p.o.v

Me and crystal walk out and meet up with dream and blue and an old high school friend geno. Hi guys we say. Hi ink dream says. Hi Ink and crystal blue says. Hello geno says. Dose anyone feel like we are being watched crystal says. No stop be ridiculous geno says. Ok fine calm down grumpy pants crystal says. We walk to the park some ice cream. Hello someone says, we turn around and see an office. Oh hi I say. Have you seen any suspicious character he asks. No we just moved here crystal says. Oh well be careful of error and his gang the official says.  Ok we will I say. Um guys do you want to come to my concert tomorrow dream asks. Omg yes dream we would love to I say. Yay I am so excited dream says. We start walking back to blues cafe but I have a strange feeling we are being followed.  No that's silly who would want to follow us it's probably just my imagination. 

(I hope you liked this chapter see you in the next one)