Stars and coffe

Ink p.o.v

I wake up and see my roomie is already oc for works. I guess I should head to the park and the painting I am suppose to make.  I grab my stuff. And rush to the park. As I walk I see the cops are still near the bank. I hope they don't close the park. I walk in and set up ear the pound. This is gonn look great once I am done . I blend the  water color and fix my stokes. This is gonn look great, sir what are you doing a voice asks I turn and see some cops. Oh um painting for the museum I say. Ok sir just stay out of our way the say. I node and hear them mumble. Let's hope he doesn't get paint on the crime seen. Rude I whisper. I add more detail. To the sky and background. Once it's done a set it on a bench so it can dry. I sit next to it and smile. After an hour I get a text from dream. 

D hi ink wann meet for coffe later tonight with the others he asks. 

I sure sound cool

D yaY the others will meet us there k see ya bye

I bye

I put my phone away. And see fresh run up to me. Hi he says. Hi I say sup inky what ya doing hear al alone he says. Oh umm I made this for the museum I say really it's amazing he says. So wann chat I ask. Nope dude I has places ya be he says as he runs off. Well that's nice I grab the now dry panting and rush home and set it in my room. The museum is gonn love this. I look at the time it's around 3 pm. Oh I can head to crystal class. I run to the building and enter. Hi says a Lady at the desk. I am looking for my friend crystal I say. Oh she is teaching a class as is another teacher she says, can I head in I ask. Yep class is almost over so head in room 4 she says. I walked down the hall and see door three. I See the teacher inside and a lot of the kids with lots of energy. I head into crystal room. Hi I say, ink nice to see you she says. Class this my friend ink she says.  Hi they all say. They look excited and have a few papers on there desks. We just fished form practis and  shades, she says. Nice I say. The bell rings and the leave. We walk back home and change into casual cloths. I am excited to see the others I say. Me to she says, once we are ready we walk to blues cafe and sit with the others. Hi blue shouts p. Hi me and crystal say. Hello dream says. Geno waves as we sit down. We sip the coffe blue made. Tho we had to give crystal and blue and decafe  since they get super hyper. We laughs and talk for hours,   So you are paint for the museum dream asks meee, yep it super fun and I mad a painting of  the park I say. And you teach blue asks. Yes I do crystal says. Oh it's late we should go I say it's late. Ok geno says. We walk home Under the stars,  the sky is nice.  We head in and see the desk lady is gone. As w head up we seee some cops enter the building. As we enter the apartment we hesd to our room and sleep.