Talk in the lair

Error p.o.v

I sit down and grab a book and start reading. This has been the best night I say. I agree nightmare says,  I was thinking we should Bring them hear I say.  I agree with that night says.  We should tell the others I say . Yes night says.  Ok let's go I say as we walks in the meeting room.  Ok guys we wann tell ya something I say. What is it boss dust says,  do ya know the guy I met I say. And the girl I was talking About night adds. Yes they say. We where think of brings them hear I say. Ok but what if the tell some one horror says,  they won't we will handle them I say. Ok boss they say as the walk off. Fresh walks in. Sup bro he says, we will be having some guest I say. Who bro he says, ink and his friend crystal I say,  ..... ok he says. We are gonn set some stuff set up I say walking off. What's his deal night says. I don't know I say walking off.

Fresh p.o.v

I run out of the hideout and dart in the back alleys. I see ink apartment. Eheh he's to cute for my brother. I climb up the lader and peek in the windows.  I climb for a bit more and seee his jacket on  the chair . I open the window and climb in. I open the door and peek in. It isn't Ink it's a girl. I close the door and try the next one. I see ink I walk into the room and starts at him. I smile and see his top on the ground. I grab it and runs out. And head back to the hide out.  I climb down the lader . And run home. I sneek back into my room and  hide the shirt. Hehe my bro is clueless about a lot of things.

Error p.o.v

Me and night make rooms for ink and crystal. Eehehe this should be nice place for them i say. Yea night says, we should talk to them about it  once they are hear so we can seee if they will keep our secret I say, yep night says. Welp two days until they  we see them I say. Yep night says.

Sorry it's short )