Gallery and studio meetings

This will be short it will be longer in next chapter)

Ink p.o.v

I rush to the gallery. I can't belive they putting up one  my piece in moder art. I walk I  and sit at the directors table. Ink glad your head she says, me too i say. We have put your peice up and it's gett a lot of posited feed back she adds, that's amazing I say. I was wondering if you could paint the park for are nature exhibit she says. Sure I would be happy too I say. That's great I need it bye next week she says. What I ask. Next week is the grand opening so that's the dead line she says. Oh umm ok I say. You ca  walk around and see your peice she says. Ok I say as I run off once I am there I see a few familiar faces blue dream and geno are hear. Hi I say hi ink they say. This is beautiful dream says, aww thanks I say. It's amazing blue adds. I smile . It's nice geno says. I am soo happy your hear I say. Well we can't stay long got to get back to work they all say I node and watch the, leave. Ink hi I hear a voice say. Hi e I say. It's nice to see ya e says. I am gald I saw your art it's amazing e says,I blush. You really think so I ask. Of course it's the best one hear he says. Aww so sweet but I am only a beginner I say. I think your work is perfect e says. I blush and he grabs my hand. In, wanna go on a date later tonight he asks. Sure I say. He lead me to a bench and we sit,so I can get you at seven and we ca  head to this little cafe i know e says. Sure I say. Well it's a date he says walking off. A date I actually have a date yaya I say. I rush home mabey I can plan an ofit I think to my self.

Error p.o.v

I rush back to the hideout to get ready. Bro what ya doing fresh asks. Getting ready for a date I say. Oh he grows. Who spite in his breakfast.

Crystal p.o.v

I rush to the art place and speak with the lady. Well you got the job part time the other girl Mackenzie has it when your gone she says, oh um ok I say, you start next week ok she says. Yep I say. And between you and me you have a reel shot at this you see  to have a friendly personality she says. Thank you I say. Hear is your I'd card and see ya in a weee, she says. Bye I says as o walk out, I rush out and bump into someone. Oh night I'd you I say smiling. Hi he says. Hi I say hugging him. What got you so bubbly he says. I got the job part time I say.thats amazing he says. Aww thanks I say, oh I bet you can get it full time he says, aaa so sweet if you I say. U mm wanna go on a date tonight he ask. Of course I do I say. Great I can pick you up at seven for a picnic under the stars he says. Aww that's sound amazing I say hugging him. See ya then I say running home.

Ink p.o.v

Crystal runs in I have to tell you something she says. Me too I say. You first she says. I have a date I say, me too she says. Yay we can help eacth other get ready I say total I say. And I got the job part time she says. Amazing I got a job at the gallery for a park painting I say. I am so happy for you she says, we let's get ready I say. Let's do it she says.