Late night Heist and concert madness

Ink p.o.v 

 Wake up and get ready for the day. Morning ink are you ready for are trip around the city crystal says. I think so we also have dreams concert tonight I am excited I say. So am I crystal says.  We eat some cereal and head downstairs. Hay you two the receptionist Calles. Yes I say as I walk towards her. Make sure you lock your windows and doors she says. Why I ask. Because I don't want to be responsible if you get robbed or killed by error or his Gang because you didn't lock your windows or doors she says angerly. Ok fine crystal says. We walk out and see geno. Hi Geno I say. Hi are you ready fo the Tour he says. Yes we say flowing him. He shows us some of the city sites. This is the park and the stage for the concert that's tonight geno explains. Ok I say. Crystal what are you doing I aks. Looking at the flowers she says. We continue to walk until we reach a bunch of shops. This is the shopping center and overe there is the bank geno says.  I would be careful these shops get robed a lot  geno adds. Ok I say. Well that's pretty much it geno says. Ok I say as I walk away. See ya later crystal says befor following me. Umm ink can I ask you a question she says. Yes do you feel like we are being watched she says. Actually yes I say. Oh thank goodness I thought I was the only one she says. Well it's not a good thing I say. I know well let's get some rest and finish decorating are apartment she says. I node and we walk off.

Error p.o.v

 Me and nightmare watched them walk home. We rush back to our base. Ok tonight we rob the Jem store ok I say. Ya we know dust says. So after we get the jewels we will cut there the park since there's a consert they will lose us in the crowed I say. We node and get our gear togther.

Later that night 

We sneek up to the side of the building and dust pick the lock. We run in and horror and killer disarm the guards. Ok now we split up and take as many jewels as we can I say. Ok they say befor going off in different directions. I see a case with multi colored jems and I take all of them. Error we have a problem cross says. What is it I say there is a laser grid on the main Jem he says. Ok I say running towards them. I pull out a panel and start disarming the system. Ok we have five minutes befor the alarm goes off I say. Nightmare grabs the Jewel and we rush off towards the park. I hear sirens coming this way.

Ink p.o.v

We all sat in the front row and listened to the others acts. Then dream came onto the stage and starts playing the guitar. We clapped when all of a sudden there where sirens and police in the park. The preform left and joined the crowed. Dream rushed up to us. What happening blue says. I don't know crystal says. I am scared Dream says.  It's fine I say. Well we are not leaving anytime soon geno says.  I hope the solve the problem I say. 

Time skip a few hour 

Me and crystal say goodbye to our freinds and sit on our couch. I can't believe there was a robbery I say. I am gonna lock the window crystal says standing up and checking the windows. I walk to my room lock the window and fall asleep.