Morning interviews and planning to meet

Ink p.o.v

I wake up with the sun in my eyes. Oh well it's a beautiful morning. I quickly change into a brown shirt and black paints before grabbing my scarf. Crystal are u awake I call. Yess she says. I notice she was packing a small bag. What do you have there I ask. Oh I am going to interview for a position at the small art school she says. Oh coool I say, yep if it goes well then maybe I can work at the high school when school starts she says, ok I say. Don't you have that meeting with the museum today she says. I pause for a moment. Oh my stars yes I do I say. How could you forget still she says. I grab my bag and some photos of my work and rush to the door. Wait hear crystal says handing me some toast. Bye and thanks I say running to the elevator. I rush down and starts running to the museum. Wait I hear a voice call. I stop and see an officer. Oh hi I say. Hi I am undyen and I wanted to ask if you were in the park last night she asks. Yes me and my friends where watched my freind dream preform last night i say, ok be careful the robber left through the park last night and we are interviewing anyone in the area she says. Ok I say running to my destination. I run up the steps to the museum and talk to the man at the desk. Hi I say.oh hi says with a  annoyed expression. Um I am ink I say. So what he says. I have an appointment with the upcoming artist directed for the gallery I say. Down the hall and to the right he says. Ok I say running off. I follow his directions and knock on the door. Come in a voice says. I enter and see a lady at the desk. Hi I say hello I am Torel she says. I am ink i say, so what art do u have that we should consider for are gallery she says, I hand her my profile and she looks through it. This is amazing she says, thank you i say. I am going to consult the counsel for that gallery and we will contact you she says. Ok I say. Oh hear there's a show a few blocks up in the gardens you should enter she says. Ok I sa6 grabbing the flyer. I can't wait to tell crystal when I see her mabey I should see if Dream is ok from last night. I run off to his apartment.

Crystal p.o.v

After ink leaves I grab my bag and lock the door. And start running towards the art school. Once I am there I enter and sit with some of the other people there. Hi I say. Oh hi the girl next to me says. What's your name I ask. Stella she says. I am crystal I say. Nice but your not very professional she say. I frown what do you mean I ask your not waring shoes she says, oh I say. I hear my name being called and I sit down for my interview. So why do you want to work Here ask the worker. Well I love art and teaching people. And I enjoy helping people. Ok he says. Can I see your profile he asks. Sure I say handing him my profile.  We talk for a bit. So I will call you if you get the job he says. Ok I walking back home. As I approach the apartment I see something moving in the ally way. I run into the building and return to the room. I hope ink makes it back safely.

Error p.o.v

I watch the small skeleton leave his home and I follow him. I see him enter the museum. I wonder what he is doing there. I run back to the base. So night have you seen your friend I say.  Yep he says. I think I am going to talk to hi tonight in the park I say. Thats risky nightmare says. I know but I will where a different hoodie I say, ok he says.  What about you I say. Since the cops don't know what I look like so I will see where she goes and just start talking to her he says, ok I say. Well I am gonna take a  nap last night was awesome I say. Sure was nightmare says. I run to my room and lay down before drifting off.