2

"Ok...3..2..1.. say cheese!" Click!
The old human takes the picture and shows you it.
You look at the picture with you having a small smile.
"Phew, you're sure to break a lot of hearts in the future are you young lady?"
You glare at him hoping to shut this old human up but he thought different.
"W-Well unless you already broke hearts!" The old human exclaims.

You let out a small chuckle at his antics and rolled your eyes playfully.
"Well, I'll go now old man." You give him a small wave and take your time going to the room you were supposed to go to.

The Hokage looks at your picture before nodding and dismissing you.
You turn a sharp turn and bump into something. Well, more like a kid bumped into you.
"Ow, that hurts kore!" You look at the kid and take in his appearance. Blue scarf and brown sorta spiky hair. Ah, it's Konohamaru.

"Oi! You better apologise- aH! ITS (Y/N)-NEECHAN!!" He abruptly stands up and points at you with wide eyes.
"Yes, Yes, it's me now shut up." You grumble cradling your poor eardrums.
"Ah! I'm sorry! I forgot about your sensitive ears!" He whisper-shouts.
"Apology accepted. You don't have to whisper now. Jeez, why do all the humans have to scream all the time?" You mutter the last part.

"Ne, ne, (y/n)-neechan!" He asks you excitedly.
"What, what, Konohamaru." You say monotone but go along with his antics.
This kid had grown on you.

"Ne! Wanna go and help me defeat old gramps?" He asks holding your hands and does his best puppy eyes.
You look at him skeptically but give in anyway. His puppy eyes was too strong!
"..sure." You agree hesitantly.
"Yosha!" He celebrates jumping up and pumping his fist in the air.
You huff affectionately at his antics and follow him to the Hokage.

You hear hurried pitter-patter and guess it was the poor teacher assigned for Konohamaru.
You hoist Konohamaru and start running to the room you need to go not wanting Konohamaru's fun to be spoiled.
"W-why are you-" Konohamaru ask's and looks back cutting his sentence once he saw his teacher and continued it by saying, "don't worry (y/n)-neechan! I can run no problem!" You nod at him and release him from your hold.

He flails his arm for a bit before regaining his balance and start running with you.
"KONOHAMARU! GET BACKE HERE!!" His Sensei screams.
You put your hands on your ears and grumble incoherently.

Konohamaru slams the door open and scream his battle cry. This time you were prepared.
He runs to the alarmed Hokage and..... trips.
His Sensei comes in and goes aha! And sees a ghoul shuffling to the fallen Konohamaru and gets alarmed.

"H-hey get away from-" You glare at his Sensei effectively shutting him up.
Heh, scaredy cat.
You walk to Konohamaru and lend him a helping hand to which he just gently shrugs off.

The Uzumaki brat looks at Konohamaru skeptically no doubt not noticing you.
Konohamaru glared at him and then accuses him,
"Aha! So your the one who tripped me!"
Oh my god... you face palm at him then decided you were done with his shit and went for the door.
You glare at the Sensei that was blocking the door making him make way for you hastily.
You hear him mutter something about you but chose to ignore it and just went out of this god-forsaken place.

You walk around Konoha for a bit since you were bored and decided you wanted to memorise all the alleyways of Konoha since that could help you in the future.
You walk past a blurry blue and whip your head to where you saw that color and saw....
Konohamaru following Naruto. And failing miserably.
You decided you were done with his shit and walked your jolly way and ignored them.

You went to your training ground and trained n shit and then crashed to your apartment afterwards.