4

"Cut it out Naruto!" Sakura scolds Naruto from his obsessive checking of the hallways.

"Why are we the only team whose teacher hasn't showed up yet?" Naruto complains.

"Um, because he's not here yet?" You sarcastically say for the first time.

Everyone looks at you after hearing you talk for the first time.
You raise your eyebrows as if asking them, 'what?'

Sakura snaps out of her stupor when Naruto puts an eraser on top of the door and whips her head to Naruto's direction.

"Hey, what are you up to Naruto?" Sakura asks walking up to him.

"Heh heh heh, it's what he gets for making us wait!" Naruto jumps from the table he used to do his unholy prank.

Pfft, shorty.

"Grow up! I want no part of this." Sakura says putting her hands on her hips.

"Hmph, no way could a jounin fall for a trick like this." Uchiha brat 'hmphs'

"But what if he does fall for this trick?" You say absent mindedly checking your nails.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Sakura asks slightly glaring at you.

You glare back at her making her flinch.
You smirk at her reaction before going back to checking your nails and say,

"It's just a what if Sakura. It's not like I think he'll actually fall for it anyway. But wouldn't it be interesting and ironic if he actually did fall?"

Sakura opens her mouth to say something but you cut her off.

"IF Sakura, IF" You deadpan.

Your attention gets stolen by a gloved hand appearing on the side of the door frame and slides it open.
A jounin with a silver gravity defying hair appears and oh. He actually fell for it.
You look at him with mild interest with your left cheek resting on your hand.

Naruto laughs at him and Sakura sulks up to him and become the hoe she is and act innocent and shit.

"Hoe, if you're gonna have two faces at least make one of them pretty."

Sakura whips her head at you and glares despite knowing your a ghoul.

A brave one I see.

"Hmm, how shall I put this? Based on my first impression I'd have to say.." the silver haired jounin looks up with a closed eye and his hand cupping his chin as if thinking about something.

Everyone leans over in interest of his opinion even you. Although it was only slightly nobody would have seen you lean. Well, except a certain jounin.

His eyes glint in mischievousness after knowing he got your attention.

"..I hate you." 

Everyone deadpans at him we'll except you. You were pouting.

"Meet me in the roof." He says before proofing out to god knows where. Well except this time I guess your god? He's in the roof yep.

You nod at nothing in particular and proceed to the never ending torture of having to walk to the roof.
Sike! Just kidding you also poofed to the roof.

His eyes widened a fraction once he saw you poof right next to him.
It also surprised you. Sorta, when you appeared inches from his vest and walked back swiftly avoiding getting smooshed in his vest.

The rest got here-more like the Uchiha brat got here slightly panting and clearly surprised and frustrated to see you there before him.
You smirk at him smugly feeding your ego especially when he cursed under his breath.
Next, Naruto came here clearly panting and got frustrated to see Sasuke first before him not noticing you. And then Sakura. The snail.