8

"ALL RIGHT!! ROAD TRIP!!"

"What are you babbling about?" Sakura frowns.

"This'll be the first in my life I've ever been outside the village!"

"Oi, can I really depend my life on this fool?"

"Yeah, at this point were gonna have to protect two people." You scoff.
"Oh yeah Kakashi-sensei, we're only expected to protect this old drunk right? So we can practically leave little orange here to die." You smirk wiggling your hands towards Naruto in a playful manner making him run away to Sakura in an also playful manner.

"There's no need for concern I'm a Jounin so.." Kakashi reassures Tazuna looking at you fondly. He was surprised at how fast you could open up to the team when you were practically like Sasuke back in the academy for 4 years but he wasn't one to complain.

"Listen you old geezer! You don't mess with ninja ever! Especially not to a really good one! Like me!"

"Yeah so you don't have to worry old drunk! I'll eat all the danger away for you!" You smile sweetly to Tazuna showing your sharp fangs making him shiver at the sight.

Kakashi gently karate chops your head making you pout and hold your head in mock hurt.

Tazuna says something angering Naruto turning into a heated argument. Well, at least for Naruto.
But you were too busy thinking about ways to get information out of the two ninjas you spotted not too later after Kakashi karate chops you.

I mean come on! They didn't even hide their chakra! God! They're so stupid!
Kakashi must have spotted them before I did right?

You sneak a glance at Kakashi only to find his nose buried in his lewd book.

You deadpan at him and sigh disappointed.

He looks at you with a brow raised as if asking what was wrong.
You shake your head at him and pout making him chuckle.

You walk for a bit before Sakura suddenly asks a question about ninjas in the Land of the waves.

You tune out most of what Kakashi says already knowing the current crisis of the Land of the Waves.
Your father had taught taught you everything about the history of ninja to how the government works so you could say you were quite knowledgeable.

"..really? Lord Hokage must be so amazing!" Sakura says in her fake voice."

You snort at her obvious fake voice making some of the people around you smile.

"You obviously don't think so." Kakashi says making Sakura tense.

"Don't worry, you won't encounter any ninja in this mission."

"Ah, But wouldn't it be ironic though Kakashi-sensei?"

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"You know, if we actually do encounter ninjas in this mission."

"Eh?! But didn't Kakashi-Sensei say we wouldn't encounter any ninjas?!"

"Hahaha! Yeah (Y/n)! You're so silly!"

You ponder for a bit before smirking mischievously.
It would be quite fun making bubblegum and orange here paranoid for the rest of the mission.
And plus, it'll prepare them for the ninja currently tailing is.
Yes, let's do it!

"But it's not entirely impossible you know."

"Huh? What do you mean (y/n)-chan?"

"Well, lets just say someone's targeting me. This child of the one-eyed king. Information about me being in Konoha probably spread far and wide already. Then there's Sasuke, the last Uchiha. And last but now least, the copycat ninja. Do you know how expensive your head is in their bingo book Ka-ka-shi-sensei~" You smirk at them sadistically.