6

Naruto punches his other clones and get into an argument from where is Kakashi to you're Kakashi aren't you!! To why not just poof all of us into oblivion? To the beat up Naruto left alone looking stupid.

And then, afterwards Kakashi puts bell to a place very very near to my tree to which I mean, practically in front of me to whichNaruto of course being the fool he is, fell for.

So now back to the present, I'm currently fighting Kakashi.

"Grr.." I growl in annoyance as my Kagune hits floor below me in an agitated fashion.
Kakashi so far has avoided all my attacks and only ended up with two minor scratches but hey at least I actually hurt him a bit. Unlike a little somebody...

"Fight me Kakashi!"

"My, my what a disrespectful fella. Shouldn't you call me Sensei by now (y/n)?"

"Look, I'm not interest in your Sensei-student kink! Just fight me and stop running away you puny human!!"

"My, it really is an honour to be able to make one of the last ghouls remaining so.. agitated."

Grr... this impossible man!!

You jump at him once more but a tad bit faster than before. With your newfound determination and of course, the help of your Kagune giving you a head start, you decided to use your head this time and start getting serious.

You use the flicker technique once you were just a few inches in front of his face and reappear at the back of him.
Using you're Kagune to make sure he wouldn't move, you let your *cough* horny *cough* predatory self to control your body for once since at this point you were too 'agitated' to think straight.
Oh, what do you mean use my head? I used that up already.

Parting separating his hands from each other to make sure he wouldn't use any jutsus, you put your arms around the unable to move man and lean into his ear whispering,

"You smell good, I wonder how you taste like~"

Licking his  cheek although it was only enough to lick his most upper cheek cuz your more rational and less horny self was done with the predatory's antics, used this chance to take the bells from the shocked man and then leaped back a few meters to retreat.

Once you were in the safe zone you held the one only bell you got from him and directly sprinted to safety. At this point you were too exhausted physically and mentally to want to engage in battle.

You shouldn't have let it take over fucking hell! But it's true though, he did smell good and did taste kind of good with his sweat making it more- ok nope nope I'm gonna have to ask the Hokage for food tonight it seems.

You reached to a clearing your hands on your knees panting.
You didn't smell his scent so your guessing he didn't come for you.
You take a breather and rest for a bit trying to regain yourself and clear your thought.

Once you got your bearings, you decided to put some traps around you to make sure the silver haired jounin wouldn't be able to get to you unharmed.
But before you could even start, swirling leaves suddenly appeared and alerted you that the jounin was already there.

Fuck!

You ready your stance, a kunai in your hand, Kakugan heightening your eyesight, and your Kagune activated.

"Now, now, (y/n). No need to be so on guard. I'm just here to take back the bell."

You stay silent and wait for him to make the move instead since you were still slightly exhausted. And after a while of staring, you were about say fuck it and attack but suddenly, a bone shrilling high-pitched scream resounds in the forest making you slightly lean to the direction it was came from.