5

"YOURE LATE!!" Naruto and Sakura scream together. Good thing you expected that or else your eardrums would have been crying by now.

"I've set this alarm to go off at noon." Your silver haired Sensei says nonchalantly as he ignores the two fuming Genin and puts a clock from god knows where he got it from on a tree table? That I didn't notice. Did it just appear there while I wasn't looking? What the actual fuck??
You sweatdrop having a conversation with yourself until Kakashi snaps you out of it by continuing his explanation.

"What I have here is three bell. Your challenge is to steal these before the timer sounds."
Kakashi holds the red thread of the three bells and hanging it for all of us to see.

"Anyone who fails doesn't get any lunch instead, you will be tied to the tree stump so I can eat lunch in front of you."

Oh, so that's why you didn't want us to eat breakfast.

Sadist.

Shut up.

Hmm, I wonder what he's like in bed.. maybe rough? I like rough-

oH MY GOD JESUS CHRIST YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE- OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

Aw, don't you miss me?

I hate you so much.

Shut up you love me.

Shut up predatory self your supposed to want to eat him what is wrong with you?!!

Horny that's what.

Uurghh... fucking hormones even affecting you!!!!

"All you need is just one bell to pass. But since there aren't enough to go around, one of you is definitely headed for the stump. And whoever that is will be the first of you to fail. One of you is on your way back to school.. and will be called a disgrace."

Oh his voice is hot I could have him scold me forever and I'll want more.

Shut up you hoe.

"You may use shuriken, and attack with the intent to kill or else you won't stand a chance."

Oh no he's gonna regret saying that.

Yes bitch let's eat his ass.

You smirk thinking about the many other ways you could kill him.
His eyes flicker to yours and you make a small eye contact before he goes back to talking to the others.

"But, but that's so dangerous!"

Yes Sakura your actually right for once.

"You couldn't even dodge an eraser! You're gonna get yourself killed!" Naruto says smiling while putting his arms at the back of his head.

I'm not actually sure you could kill him but I Damn know I can.

"Only the weak speak loudly. Now let's forget the dunce and start on my signal."

Yes daddy!

Omfg JESUS CHRI-

Naruto launches to Kakashi with a kunai in his hand but gets apprehended by Kakashi and twists his hand to point the kunai at the back of Naruto's neck.

Holy fuck I didn't even see-

Ooh~ he's even fast~

Fucking Hell!! Can't you just shut up for once??!!