The Bet

Yah! Taehyung shouted at the new boy who just transferred a while ago.

"Who the fuck are you"? , Jungkook growled as he was interrupted in his way to the cafeteria.

"I am someone who can surely help u fuck so why don't we fuck, leave the request, I recommend let's fuck Babyboy",Taehyung said approaching the aforementioned.

"Babyboy,u got the wrong idea, you are the submissive one here", Jeongguk whispered coming closer to taehyung's ear.

Mmm, let's see.

"So let's make a bet, I will get u under me in 1 week....if I win then u have to be my fuck buddy", Jeongguk said with his growing smirk.

"And if I don't then u have to get fucked by me but only once, oh and u also have to do as I say you for 1 whole day", Taehyung said getting forward.

let's seewith that jeongguk pushed Taehyung against the locker.
"Yah! What the he-" , Taehyung was cut off by a strong pair of lips on his,
Taehyung tried to push him but the other was surprisingly much stronger .Taehyung started to melt in the kiss and kissed back, but all of a sudden

Jeongguk pulled back...

"Eager are we"? ,With that jeongguk left a confused Taehyung and walked away.

"This is gonna be hard, but I am not gonna be a weak bitch now, jungkook just wait and watch", Taehyung thought as he walked away with hands in his pockets.

~Zaara