Ch- 7

Jungkook drove off to Taehyung's house in just 10 minutes, it was nearly 1 at the midnight....

Ding Dong~

Taehyung woke up from his sleep, God, how much did he sleep but what to do he was too sad to live....

Anyways he motioned himself towards the door, "who is there" no reply, "I said who is there ? It's freaking 1:00 clock".....He flung the door open and he couldn't see clearly because of darkness...

Yah! Who are you and why the fuck are yo-

He couldn't reply as he was slammed to the world by a stronger man

The man attacked his neck reaching further downwards...

Mhmm..s-stop, I said stop.... Taehyung couldn't form any words as the overflowing pleasure was too much...

It's me... jungkook said as he started kissing more harshly creating bruises in the blonde's neck...

Taehyung seemed to relax knowing that it was jungkook but tried his best to push Jungkook out of his body but you know that he can't because the author didn't gave him enough strength in this fanfic so he internally curses the author....

Back to jungkook, he thought,
Whatever Taehyung was, a slut,whore or a fucker, his body was actually really beautiful , his scent was intoxicating....

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung and lifted him on his shoulder and headed towards the bedroom....

Jungkook, jung-ahh, he was spanked really badly by the aforementioned

Please leave me jungkook, I will not do anything I promise, I will not say anything or plan anything toward your brother....this time Taehyung started crying really hard.

O my, is my whore crying, o little slut u can SAVE YOUR TEARS YOU FREAKING SLUT!! Jungkook shouted at him as he threw the boy harshly on his bed.....

U wanted a dick, didn't you? No worries, you will get one and a large one to destroy your fucking hole... jungkook said taking off his shirt but not his tight leather black jeans....

Jungkook then placed a bag in front of Taehyung....

J-jungkook please don't do anything, I am sorry, and Wh-What is that? Taehyung points at the bag...

Jungkook didn't reply instead hovers over Taehyung and started kissing his neck roughly and digging his teeth in his flesh...

Ahh- jungkook please st-ahh st-stop.. jungkook I b-beg you pl-please....

Jungkook rips off Taehyung's shirt and leaves hickeys all over his chest, Taehyung pushed jungkook's head from his chest and then he realized that he woke up the monster in jungkook ....

U tried to push me? Huh? Jungkook grabbed a pair of handcuff from the bag and cuffs Taehyung to the bed..

He then quickly rips off Taehyung's pants and now there is Taehyung fully naked in front of a beast who is ready to attack him any moment...

Jungkook grabs out a thing from the bag and Taehyung's eyes widen at the object...

N-no, pl-please no, ahhhhggg

Jungkook pushed the vibrator deep inside Taehyung's hole and watches him crying hard and moaning out
loud....

Jungkook gets up and stands, he walks over to the chair that is there in the side of the bed and sits down, one leg over the other in a dominating position...remote in one hand and the other one resting in the chair...

Taehyung moves,squirms and shivers under the vibration and the lustful stare of jungkook....

Ko-ahh, kook i-i wa-want ahhh... Taehyung is unable to form any word and is going towards his end but instantly he notices a cockring in his member, yes jungkook is not called Golden for nothing....

You want what babe? Tell me...or else how can I give you that.... Taehyung hears a husky teasing voice...

Taehyung really wants jungkook inside him right now but he was determined not to say such things..

I wan-t t-to c-cum please help me, jungkook i-will do everything you s-say ahghhgggnn

Upon hearing that request jungkook increased the vibration level more three times and he watches how the poor boy is unable to say anything more and is just moaning uncontrollably.....

Jungkook groaned seeing the sight, Taehyung's legs all spread out just for jungkook and Taehyung moaning out jungkook's name over and over again... jungkook couldn't take anymore his pants getting more and more tighter...

What do u want tell me.. jungkook asks in a dominating tone.

Ah! Um! I- y-youhh! I want to c-cum....

U want to cum? But you don't want my dick inside you slut? Huh? Is that how much you hate me..... jungkook growled

Then let me show you, how much I hate you...

With that jungkook hovers above Taehyung and without any warning slams his cock inside....of course taking out the vibrator...

Ah!Ah!Ah!Ah! JungAhh! Ngggh! Taehyung couldn't contain the excess amount of pleasure that he was getting, his head thrown back, eyes shut and he tightly gripped the bedsheets.......he was litterally seeing stars.....

Ugh fuck! U are so tight babe! jungkook groaned as he began to thrust with all his strength pledging to wreak the boy.....

My brother ah... fucked u like this huh? Jungkook panted as he thrusted in a different angle.....No one I mean it no one can fuck your slutty hole like me..... right?, tell me who can give u this much pleasure?

Nggh Ah! Taehyung couldn't form any words only his moaning gasping along with the skin slapping sounds were heard....

I said TELL ME! Jungkook said as he took his dick out and slammed it all the way in..

YOUU AH! Ahh-... Taehyung felt like he was tearing apart, jungkook hit his prostrate dead on and he was literally dying out of pleasure..

That's like a good whore...now u get your reward.... jungkook said as he continues slamming roughly in the direction of Taehyung's prostrate..

Jungkook I wa-want to c-cum please....

No not now. Jungkook orders....he groans slamming more and feeling his orgasm coming soon

Ah babe so fucking tight....You look so fucking sexy under me ah

With that jungkook released and removed the cockring and Taehyung also got rid of his cum with a loud moan....

That was awesome tae....

Jungkook said as he fell beside Taehyung and fell asleep while Taehyung was

Silently crying his heart out....

Mom, I miss you, I am being used once again mom, I am sorry, but Mom junghyun used to call me Tae too and told me to love me then why is he not loving me now mom...can u come back mom, I want to see you, I want to fell your warmth, I really miss you...

Taehyung cried the whole night and gradually fell asleep.....

______________________________________

A/N: Drink holy water....and live long