Ch-10

Jungkook P.O.V

Tha-That slut dared to slap me! Anger filled me up, I just couldn't bare this torture anymore and I promise I am gonna wreak you Taehyung....

Taehyung P.O.V

As I took my besties out, I asked our teacher for a early leave and I told both of them to go home....

I was really broken from the situation , I really wanted to go home but as I was going I remembered that I left my bag in the classroom,..

I hurried upstairs, just as I reached the door , someone grabbed me and pinned me to the wall,

I flinched at the sudden contact and I was scared as I looked into his eyes, his eyes were filled with anger....

You fucking slapped me! Jungkook growled, as tears started to swell up in my eyes and I couldn't utter a single word...

Let me show u what you are ...

Jungkook roughly grabbed me waist pulling me closer and attaching his lips on my neck, I felt nothing more then pure pain...

He didn't kiss neither did he suck my neck....

He started to bite my skin with his teeth.....

Ju-jungkook i-i am s-sorry please stop, with that he started to Palm my member furiously and I couldn't take it anymore, I was angry....

I pushed him with all my force and he stumbled back...

"Jungkook..,What do u think huh? You , your brother , your freaking family....do u have some kind of allergy with me, I hate you all, what have I even done, what did I do, I just loved you guys truly and this is what I get for loving, so I will not, I decided to not love but seeing you reminds me of him, I am actually not sorry for anything, I am absolutely not sorry, junghyun used me and you too...how come I am a slut if you whores cannot control your fucking dicks when it comes to me ..You freaking Slut, how could you do that to me ....", I scremed at the top of my lungs as I pushed him more back and I ran off quickly....

I am not gonna cry, I am gonna take revenge, if it is not with your brother, then it will be you.....

I ran off to catch the bus and when I got in, I dialed my phone,

Jinhyung and jimin....ready for plan number 2? Come to my house as soon as possible...

Yah ! Are you crazy, we just got out of a trouble and plan B I'd quite horrifying Taehyung don-

I hung up the group call ....

This is gonna be fun....