Ch-11

Taehyung was actually serious about his plan so first, he thought of catching jungkook's attention but the real question is

How?

So, what Taehyung thinks is that men not only fall for the attractive one but they also fall for the most talented one......so as we all know that before jungkook came Taehyung was the top student so it is quite easy for him to return back to his position.....so he began with fighting for his position........

Taehyung P.O.V

Jin hyung and jimin left just a few hours ago and I started to organize my studies, I am planning on studying the whole night......

I revised all my notes and stuff for the test tommorow and I also called my other friends and told them that I will be joining them in football team once again......

Yes, I can play football or should I say that I am actually a champion in football....not bragging tho
I just quit football because of the junghyun thingy but believe me I am truly over him but not over the pain he gave me ......

Anyways back to study .....

The next morning~~

Taehyung got ready for school and wore the finest outfit.....

Oh and did I mention that he dyed his hair too and yes it's blue...

After his life went through the tragic love game then suddenly taehyung started to dress like a nerd and live simply but only if he knew what he actually  is

After his life went through the tragic love game then suddenly taehyung started to dress like a nerd and live simply but only if he knew what he actually is......

Taehyung P.O.V

I reached school 10 mins early and I also saw Jeon sitting over the bench however I decided to simply ignore him.

I went to the teachers and caught up with all my studies once again...

I went and sat on my seat and started reviewing but what I noticed was that jungkook was looking at me or should I say that all the students were busy studying my features.

I ignored them...
I ignored him...

Soon the test began and you know what...I knew everything, not bragging tho

Well after school ended I catched up with my football mates and what a timing...today is the final match and I am playing...yay

Just to inform you guys that Jeon is in the opposite team and I am ready to show him who the real champ is...

Author p.o.v

Taehyung and his teammates warmed up and then started the match....

The game began and jungkook and taehyung made eye contact as if they are going to eat each other...

Jungkook smirked and winked at taehyung making him go mad...

In first 5 minutes jungkook's team scored 2 and soon tsehyung's team catched up too and gosh jungkook was indeed mesmerised by taehyung's football skills.

Now comes the last goal to break the tie...

Taehyung had the ball and he is dodging the opponent players one by one...

The last one to dodge is jungkook and when taehyung was finally passing jungkook...

Ahh babyboy! Yes!Ah! Jungkook whispered with all those sexiness and husky voice..

Taehyung froze..

Jungkook took the ball and...

Goall! Screamed the referee..

Taehyung was confused more like shocked not of the fact that he lost but the fact that he got a boner...

Shit!