Ch-9

Jin's P.O.V

We finished our classes and now it was lunch time and tae had to give his pending test so me and jimin decided to go and talk to jungkook....

We walked through the corridor and into the cafeteria....there we saw him surrounded by a bunch of sluts but he seemed to not care about them ....

Hello Jungkook.. jimin said, I can feel that inside jimin was burning with anger but we had to put up a fake act....

Who are you? He said coldly shifting his gaze towards us...

I started, "So jungkook let's not make it big so listen whatever you did to Taehyung we forgive you but we also request you to forgive Taehyung's immaturity about the bet. We want you to forget about that bet and we also apologize for the shitty plan, it was actually my idea so you know umm I guess that's it". I finished with a fake smile.

Ok..... now leave. Jungkook said,

Wait, I mean you forgave us, and Taehyung too so he doesn't have to be your fuck buddy....

No he doesn't have to ....now leave, he replied coldly..

I was kinda happy to know that so me and Jimin turned around to leave , I can see that jimin was quite annoyed because of his attitude... before we could leave..... jungkook called us..

Hey, Tell that slut to never show his face to me again or I might vomit on his face....but he is a good fuck so if he wants money you can contact me and I have some friends of mine so you know.... Jungkook said with a smirk on his face and after that he laughed it out ....the other bitches started laughing too...

I looked at jimin and he was actually not able to control his anger...

Jimin stormed off to jungkook and grabbed his collar and threw a punch on his face, I ran to stop the fight but it was already too late,

Jungkook grabbed jimin's collar and threw a really hard punch on jimin's face and I could say that jimin was not as much strong as Jungkook....

They were fighting and I was trying to stop the fight, and then...

What the hell!! Jiminie.... Taehyung shouted to stop the fight..

Taehyung P.O.V

I finished giving my test and I was searching for Jin hyung and jimin...so I headed towards the cafeteria....

And what I saw was really shocking...

Jungkook was beating the hell out of jimin....

I shouted and quickly ran towards them and I pushed jungkook and picked jimin up, I was so scared....

Jimin was bleeding...he had scars on his face...

I turned to jungkook and saw that he was bleeding but not as much as jimin ...so

I slapped Jungkook hard on his face...

With that I took jimin and jin hyung out of there.....