Arguments - Bryles

Myles's P.O.V

Briar and I had another fight. We've been fighting a lot lately but this was probably one of the worst ones  yet. This is all my fault. Things got so out of hand, I hit her. I don't know what came over me but I hit the person that I swore I would never hurt but I still did. I'm an idiot. 

She left and she's not coming back. I'm never going to get her back. She hates me and there's nothing I can do about it. If I could go back in time and fix this, I definitely would. 

Briar's P.O.V

I can't believe he hit me. He says he loves me but if he really did, why would he hit me? I can't go back home. I'm afraid he'll hit me again. I just want him to hug me tight and tell me that he loves me and that he's sorry but as much as I want that I can't go back there ever again. I'm too scared of what might happen. 

I check my phone and see that I have hundreds of texts and missed calls from Myles. I thought about calling him back but instead I just put my phone back into my pocket. I just can't call him back because as much as I want to hear his voice, I'm scared that he'll yell at me. I need to clear my head so I decided to go for a walk in the park. As I'm walking, I see the last person that I want to see but at the same time the only one that I want to see.

Myles's P.O.V

I know I hurt Briar really badly but I never meant to. I just needed to clear my head so I decide to go for a walk in the park. As I'm walking, I see the girl that I hurt. We make eye contact but neither of us move. Then I slowly walk towards her. She's still not moving. She's just staring at me. I finally get to her and tell her how sorry I am and that I never meant to hurt her and that I'll do anything to have her back.

"Briar, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. I don't know what came over me but please forgive me. I'm soooo sorry, we can fix this, I know we can. Just give me another chance and I'll prove to you how much I love you and I'll never hurt you again. I'm so sorry please take me back." At this point I have tears rolling down my cheeks and I see that she's crying to. We never actually broke up so we can fix this even though it might take a while. I don't care how long it takes, I just want her back and I'll do anything.

Briar's P.O.V

I see Myles walking towards me but I cant move. I'm so scared of what he's going to do to me. Is he going to yell at me? Is he going to hit me again? I'm so scared that I can't do anything. I cant even move. He stands in front of me and I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for what's about to come next. Instead, he tells me everything I wanted to hear from him. He tells me how sorry he is and that he'll do anything to have me back. At this point we're both crying. I want us to be happy again but I'm scared it won't last long. But right now I don't really care about that. I just want him back.

Myles's P.O.V

She's not saying anything. I guess I got my answer. I start to walk away but suddenly she grabs my arm and kisses me! Maybe she wants us to start over just as much as I do. After about a minute, she pulls away and whispers, "Please don't do that again."

I just hug her tight and say, "I promise."