April Fools! - Nochelle

Noah and Richelle are a couple

Noah's P.O.V

Its April fools today and I'm going to prank Richelle. She always pranks me and now it's my turn to get back at her.

She actually just pranked me a few days ago. It was pretty funny but there was a big mess after that we had to clean up.

Flashback

Richelle and I are in the kitchen baking cookies. Well I'm making them and she's just fooling around. She's just putting random ingredients into a bowl and mixing them. I have no idea what she's making. It doesn't look like food and I hope she doesn't make me eat it when she's done. Whatever it is. She takes out the mixture from the bowl and puts it all on a big plate.

"Noah, can you help me with something?" She asks me, giving me the puppy dog eyes. If she's giving me that face I already know I'm going to regret doing this. But I can't help it. She looks so adorable so of course I help her.

I walk over to her and suddenly, she dumps the mixture on my head and smears it all over my face and shirt.

I just stand there speechless. I feel disgusting. She's just standing there, laughing her head off.

Before she could walk away, I quickly run up to her and hug her while spinning her around, her feet not touching the ground. The reason I did that was so her clothes would get dirty too. It worked because it was ALL over her. On her face, hair and clothes. It was everywhere.

After that we just threw food at each other and had a food fight. It was pretty fun.

Flashback over

My plan to prank her is simple. I'm about to go over to her house right now and I'm going to tell her I'm moving to California and break up with her. Two days later, I'm going to go back to her house and tell her I'm not actually moving and get back together with her. I might or might not tell her its a prank. It all depends on how she reacts to it. I know this prank is kind of harsh but she's pranked me so many times. It can't be that bad, right?

I'm driving to her house right now and to be honest, I'm kind of nervous. I just hope it goes well. I arrive at her house and knock on her door. Richelle opens the door with a smile on her face but as soon as she sees my face, she's not smiling anymore. So far its working.

She invites me in and we go and sit in the living room.

"Richelle, I don't know how to tell you this but I'm...moving." I say the last part quietly. She has tears in her eyes but doesn't say anything, so I continue, "And I think it would be best if we break up because I don't think long distance will work. I'm sorry." I say with tears in my eyes. Of course these are fake tears. I'm a pretty good actor. I feel so bad for my little girl, but I keep reminding myself that this isn't real.

"I understand. You're right, long distance won't work. But... Can we still be friends?" She asks with tears spilling out of her eyes.

"Of course." I say.

 It hurts to see her like this and now I kind of regret doing this. But I keep telling myself everything will be okay soon.

Two days later

It's been two days since I told Richelle I'm moving and right now I am currently driving to her house to finish this prank, even though it doesn't really feel like a prank anymore.

She opens the door and looks surprised to see me.

"Shouldn't you be at the airport right now?" She asks, confused. I look at her eyes and I can tell she's been crying. That just makes me feel so much worse.

"There's actually been a change of plans and I'm not moving and I w-was t-t-thinking we c-could get b-back together?" I ask nervously.

"Of course!" She says, jumping in my arms.

 I was about to tell her about the prank but I didn't have the heart to, especially after the way she reacted. Well, I've learned my lesson: never play pranks on anyone again. Especially Richelle.