Missing - Nochelle

Noah and Richelle are nine years old

Noah's P.O.V

This is just great. I lost my dog, Luna. I took her to the park and I lost her. I don't even know how. I look away for one second and she's gone. I've been calling her name for ages, but no answer. I don't even know what I'm going to do. My parents are going to freak out when they find out I lost her. I'm not excited to go home and face them. They'll never trust me with anything again.

One hour later

I've been walking around the park for at least an hour and I still haven't found her. Where is she? At this point I'm not just worried, I'm stressed and I'm freaking out. I've looked everywhere and I still can't find her. 

I don't know what to do anymore so I just sit on a bench with my head in my hands with tears in my eyes until I see someone's shadow approach me. I slowly lift up my head and see a girl standing there. She looks about my age. She has long, blonde hair and beautiful green eyes. She looks quite short for her age.

"What's wrong?" She asks me, with a look of concern on her face.

"I lost my dog, Luna and I can't find her. I've looked everywhere but still haven't found her." I tell her, on the verge of tears.

"Don't worry, I'll help you fin-" She cuts herself off, making me very confused.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, everything's fine, also, is that her?" She says pointing behind me.

I turn around and I see her standing there.

"Luna!" I excitedly say, while running over to her. How is it possible that I've been looking for her for so long and couldn't find her but that girl found in a second. Weird.

"Thank you so much for finding her." I say to her very happily. "I'm Noah, by the way."

"I'm Richelle." She says, sweetly.

"Do you want to play with me and my dog." I ask her.

"Yes!" She says excitedly, looking very adorable.

No one's P.O.V

They played together all afternoon and had lot's of fun. From that day on, they met at the park everyday and sometimes, Richelle would even bring her own dog, Mylo. (I had to, lol) Noah never told his parents about loosing Luna that day. He thought it would be better if he kept it to himself and not tell anyone. Anyways, ever since that day, Noah and Richelle became best friends and played together every single day.