Bullies to Best Friends - Nochelle

It's Richelle's first day at her new school  and she is nervous as hell. The worst part is, that it's the middle of the school year so that means everyone already has their own friends and no one will want to be friends with her. And also it'll be harder to catch up with work compared to everyone else, since they already know what they're doing.

Richelle's P.O.V

I arrive at school and I am sooo nervous. What if no one likes me? What if I'm not smart enough? What if people think I'm ugly? What if people bully me? I've always been bullied my whole life and that's basically the reason why I'm at this new school. I've had to move schools five times because everywhere I went, people would bully me. At my last school, this guy named Liam used to bully me. He would even hurt me physically. I was so scared of him.

I walk into my first class and I instantly feel everyone's eyes on me. The teacher introduces me to the class and everyone finally stops looking at me.

Oh no. I just saw the last person I expected to see here. Noah. I didn't know he went here. He used to bully me in middle school. He was probably the worst bully I ever had. Even worse than Liam. He would always hurt me and call me names and tell other people to be mean to me. It was awful. I'm so scared. I hope he doesn't bully me at this school too. I don't think I would be able to handle it. I hoped he hadn't recognized me but I think he did because he won't stop looking at me.  

Noah's P.O.V

Who is this girl? She looks so familiar but I can't remember where I've seen her but she looks beautiful and I tell her that.

"You're really pretty." I say to her.

"Really?" She asks. I don't know why she's so shocked. She's gorgeous. Does she not think she's pretty?

"Yeah." I say.

"Oh, because that's not what you used to say to me. You always told me I was ugly and fat." She says sadly. I'm so confused

"What do you mean? I don't even know you." I say to her.

"You used to bully me in middle school." She tells me. Now I know where I've seen her. I can't believe I used to bully her I feel horrible. 

"I'm sorry." I say quietly, not knowing what else to say.

"It's okay." She says. But it's not okay. I need to fix this.

No ones P.O.V

From that day on, Noah was extremely kind to Richelle and apologized a thousand times to her, but that would just make Richelle giggle. She forgave him because he really did seem like he wanted to be friends with her or even maybe something more. But he didn't want to rush things, so he kept his feeling to himself. He wanted to wait for the right time because Richelle's so special to him. But until that time comes, they would just be best friends.