Fake or Real? - Bryles

Briar's P.O.V

My best friend, Myles, and I are live on Instagram right now and I see all these comments about "bryles". I also notice there are lots of "bryles" fan accounts. I look at Myles and see that he's thinking the same as me. What's Bryles? I want to know what that is so I just ask, but before I could Myles already does.

"Hey guys, what's Bryles?" He asks, looking confused. Then we see hundreds of comments say its our ship name. What? People think we're a couple?

"Sorry but Myles and I are just friends." I say, awkwardly. Then I see a comment that says 'we know you guys are just friends but you guys would be such a cute couple.' After reading that, I just turn off the live stream. Now that I think about it, a lot of people have been calling us bryles, including our families, but neither of us asked what it meant. Now that we know, it feels kind of awkward between us.

I look over at him and I can tell he's thinking about it to. Then out of nowhere he says, "What if we pretend to be together. For the fans."

Uhh... Sure." I say, dissapointed. To be honest, I really like him and when he said that, it hurt.

Well this is awkward.

Myles P.O.V

I don't know why I said that. Who asks that? I just got nervous. To be honest, I really like her but why did I say that? She probably thinks I'm so weird. She's never going to want to be with me for real now.

"You know what Briar. I don't want to pretend. Forget what I said. I want this to be real." I say , nervously grabbing both her hands with mine.

She looks at me and I look back at her. I could get lost in her gorgeous green eyes forever.

"Me too." She says, leaning up to kiss me.

Never did I think this day would end with Briar Nolet being MY girlfriend.