Hating and Cheating - Bryles

Briar's P.O.V

What did I do to deserve this? Why do so many people hate me? I wish I could just disappear. I've been getting so much hate ever since this tour started and I don't even know why. I've also lost so many followers on my social media and I've even seen hate pages of me on Instagram. Why is all this happening to me? What did I even do? Even most of the cast seems to hate me. Especially Myles. He's supposed to be my boyfriend so can't he tell me what's wrong? Ugh, this is all so frustrating.

Right now the whole cast is on stage and we're about to do a Q&A with the fans and I'm extremely nervous. They could ask anything and I have a feeling I'm going to get a lot of hate. Jordan is just walking around the audience and picking people to ask us questions. The questions we're the same questions we get at every show, like, 'what's your favorite color?' or 'what's your favorite dance move?' But this time things we're a little different. Every single person that asked a question, said the question is for everyone except Briar. So I ended up not answering any questions and to be honest, that was really hurtful.

Now it's time for the meet and greet and I'm even more nervous than I was for the Q&A. 

A sweet young girl comes up to me and gives me a letter. I guess this won't be as bad as I thought. Before the girl walked away, she whispered in my ear, "Don't worry, I believe you. I know you didn't cheat on Myles. The picture is probably fake."

I didn't know what to say so I just smiled and said "Thank you." 

I was so confused. Is that why people hate me so much? Because they think I cheated on Myles? I would never do that. I can't believe everyone  thinks the picture is real. Especially Myles. He could've talked to me first instead of just ignoring me. I think I'll just talk to him about it...unless he ignores me again.

I see Myles in the rehearsal room alone just practicing some tricks.

"MYLES!" I practically scream. He doesn't look at me but I keep talking.

"Did you really think I would cheat on you? You just believed a random picture instead of coming to talk to me about it and then you just ignore me. Why would you ever think I would cheat on you!?" I scream at him again.

"I'm sorry. I figured out it wasn't you and I'm sorry for believing the rumors. I should have talked to you about it first." He says, still not looking at me.

"Then why did you keep ignoring me?" I say kind of quiet.

"Because I couldn't face you. I accused you of something that wasn't even true and I'm so sorry." He says, now facing my way and looking at me. 

"Oh." I say quietly, not sure what else to say.

"I'm sooo sorry. Please forgive me, I'll never do that to you again." He says with tears in his eyes.

"I forgive you." I say as I walk up to him and hug him tight. I forgave him because if I were in his place I probably would have acted the same way he did.

Myles and I told the cast and our fans that it was all just a misunderstanding and they all apologized to me and I'm not getting any hate anymore. I'm just glad things worked out in the end.