Chapter 1

The Surface

As Agent 8 burst the last bomb he then superjumped back to the helicopter
"The energy readings don't indicate a full charge. But it looks like it's gonna fire anyway." Marina said as she was done calculating

" No.10,008... no test subject has work so hard to spoil my plans... But know you will blend in the perfect world the professor envisioned. Farewell, 10,008. Farewell to you and that worthless cesspool of a city... "

Pearl jumped down " Good work, Eight-I got it from here. VOCAL CORDS READY! AYO, STATUE!" she then took out her killer whail " Boo-YAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! "

Ink started to blast out of the ignoramus megaphone as Pearl screamed into it. The ink met with the paste, fighting against each other, the ink was being pushed back from the paste but we succeeded with a bursting finish causing Tartar's weapon to fail.
" Grkk...grkkk...grkk. Professor... Our reunion beckons... Krrrssshhh... "

Everyone celebrated and cheered, Marina tackled Pearl and started snuggling her. Agent 3 woke up from being unconscious as Agent 8 stared at the group he then thought "I think I'm gonna like it here..." He then smiled happily

1 month later
Octo Canyon

Agent 3 sighed " Has been 2 days since Eight disappeared and no matter where we look he's not there. I'm starting to lose hope. "

Agent 4 looked at Agent 3 " Hey there's still a chance that he's still out there, we just need to search more. "

4 then looked to her right and saw Agent 8 coming out of a grate with someone over his arm " Agent 8!? Wh-where were you!? "

Agent 3 looked up " Agent 8! Oh my cod we thought we lost you! "

Agent 8 felt guilty " I-I'm sorry I made you guys worried, but I found this octoling in the underground sanitized and it took me a couple of hours to get them back to normal. I was also wondering if we can keep them? "

3 and 4 then looked at the passed out octoling that was sleeping peacefully.

Agent 3 frowned " I don't know, seems risky. "

" But what if they heard the song like Marina and Agent 8 did? Would they be back to their normal self again? " Agent 4 was curious about the results when the octoling wakes up

Agent 3 hesitated for a moment "... Alright then, let's go back to the New Squidbeak Splatoon and tell the others that we found you. "

New Squidbeak Splatoon

The 3 agents have arrived the New Squidbeak Splatoon, Agent 4 shouted out to the others " Hey guys! We found Agent 8! "

Marina and Pearl were really happy that Agent 8 has been found, Marina was having joy tears and Pearl was angry but was also happy that Agent 8 was found.

" So...loud... " the octoling said as they started to wake up

Agent 8 notices the octoling waking up " Oh! You're awake, hello there. "

" Who...are you? " the octoling said confused

" Well my name is Agent 8, what's yours? "