CH: 3 New school...

CH: 3

Mikan's POV:

I waited at least five minutes and then I heard 3 familiar voices "MIKAN~!" I cringed and turned around to be tackled down by the three idiots whom are now my so called brothers. I looked at them and asked "So it's just us four then? RIGHT!?" They immediately looked away I frowned and looked behind them and there were Natsume and Ruka-kun aww man! I stood up and dusted my skirt. I then turned around to meet the warm loving eyes of Uncl- I mean Narumi-sensei I smiled and he brought us in."Well class today we have new students starting, please introduce your selves!" I stepped up first, and I saw the entire class stared at me the boys with hearts in their eyes, no one cared that I looked like a tomboy only that I was hot, and girls with hatred. I smirked "Watashi wa Azumi Mikan 16, boys back off I am not interested!"And I stepped back and high fived the triplets. Then Yuu, Kitsu, koko, Ruka and Natsume introduced themselves and we asked Narumi-sensei were our seats were. He set us all to sit at the back of the class, I nodded and lead the way. I sat down and Koko and kitsu were beside me.

It was free period 3 girls came up to me 2 who were the ones I met on the bus and an awfully familiar raven haired girl "MIKAN-CHAN! We brought our friend-" I stood up and hugged her "Imai Hotaru" They looked at me confusingly and I said "She's my childhood best friend!" And then she looked at the 5 boys sitting with me and she widened her eyes. I looked at her and asked what was wrong and she dragged me up to the... roof?

She looked at me and said "I missed you Mikan..." I smiled and then she spoke again "But why did you bring those idiots with you baka!" I frowned and said "Well there are now my step-brothers" She looked at me and then said "You c-cant be serious?" She smirked at me "Yeah...why?" she smirked again and then calmed down "Well I'm their cousin" my mouth dropped to the floor "Shut your mouth or do you want to catch flies?" I immediately closed my mouth and we walked back to class for our first lesson.

Hotaru's POV:

I hope the baka can cope with my idiotic cousins, I just hope she doesn't fall for any of them, especially Natsume. Let's just hope they don't fall for her like Natsume did or their company will be in heaps of trouble and if that happens our company will falter too. I then heard Mikan screaming at my 5 cousins probably how perverted they are, and as soon as she stood up the teacher came in and she immediately sat down.

I smiled to myself making sure no one saw that, oh how I missed her she was always worrying about me and saying that she'll never leave me, but I left her... She always said she'd smile for both of us and never did she break that. And now she's actually going to be related to me even if she isn't my sister she is my cousin.

After that lesson was break and we all stayed in class I then saw Koizume the slut of the school and Shouda her maid walk up to Mikans table, I saw her flirting to Ruka, Natsume, Koko, Kitsu and Yuu. I cringed and then when I turned around...

SLAP!

And as soon as I turned around their was my future-cousin standing up with a red mark on her face, I ran over to Mikan and kicked Koizume since I didn't bring my baka-gun. I ran over to Mikan and she pushed me away and punched Koizume in the face and said "IF YOU REALLY WANTED THEM YOU CAN HAVE THEM BUT THEY WONT LOVE YOU JUST USE YOU 'CUZ YOUR THAT TYPE OF SLUT.... WHOOPS I MEAN YOU ARE THE ONLY TYPE OF SLUT!" and with that she dragged me away.

I stopped her and she looked at me, she has changed because of me. I hugged her and she broke down into my arms I heard the idiots run after us except for the triplets only... Ruka and NATSUME! Ruka came up to me and said "You have to stop Koko he's beating Koizume-san and her boyfriend up or he'll get exclusion!" I looked at Mikan and she immediately started running to the class. When I got to class all I saw was Koko on the floor kissing Mikan!

Koko's POV:

As soon as Mikan left the room I walked up to Koizume and kicked her shin and looked at her whimpering on the floor "Don't speak to Mikan like that! EVER AGAIN! Where's your boyfriend so I can knock some sense into him!" she pointed to a tall guy with brown hair "YOU HAVE TO CONTROL YOUR GAL!" He looked at me and laughed "You can't defeat me I'm Mochu hehehehe!" I looked at him and flipped him over and punched him none stop. No one talks about Mikan that way, I love Mikan more than a friend and I'd give up anything for her.Only Yuu and Kitsu know 'cuz if I confessed she'd reject me like all the other boys she rejected all 'cuz of him. Plus if I told Natsume he'd kill me since he liked Mikan too, I just hope I get the chance to tell her before Natsume. If I had to be up against all my brothers for Mikan I will strive for the best place, FIRST! But I know that won't happen, cuz that highly... IMPOSSIBLE!I kept punching him and then kicked Luna and just kept slapping her Yuu and Kitsu kept trying to pry me off, but none of it worked especially when she said "SHE ISNT AS PRETTY AS ME!" I was even more pissed "SHE'S PRETTIER BEFORE AND AFTER IM DONE WITH YOU!" And I carried on, 'til...

BAM!

"YOME KOKORO! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" I then saw Mikan with a murderous aura, I laughed nervously and then said "N-nothing" She walked up to me and hit me on the head "Baka... You shouldn't have done that or you would've been excluded and I wouldn't see you... and your ugly face!" and she started laughing I smirked and then hugged her "Im sorry ne Mikan-chan!" She looked at me and she blushed. She took a step back and tripped on her feet, I tried to catch her, but.... Fell on top and kissed her.