CH 5: Triplets Fight

CH: 5

Kitsu's POV:

Yuu and Koko arguing I walked inside and said "What are you two arguing about?" The two looked at me and said "Mikan!" My eyes widened and I blushed. 'Mikan... Mikan' The two looked at me in disbelief and Horror "DON'T TELL ME YOU LIKE HER TOO" cried Koko.

Koko's POV:

How could the stab my back like this they knew I liked Mikan! First Yuu now Kitsu "How could you guys!" Yuu covered his eyes with his bangs and said "So what it's not your choice if she chose you it'sř hers and I don't care what you think of me... nii-san! You may be my brother but when Mikan's around you are my rival!" My eyes widened and I clenched my fists.

Yuu's POV:

Did I cross the line? But it's true I like Mikan and I don't care I will fight! Koko didn't look at me and Kitsu started to speak "I hate to say this at a bad time like this, but I think ... I like Mikan too.." My eyes widened and I saw Koko's eyes widen too, he got up and punched Kitsu "Hey koko!" Kitsu fought back things were getting out of hand. "You two stop!" I tried to stop them but I ended up punching and kicking the other two.

Mikan POV:

I walked past the infirmary towards the changing rooms I heard lots of crashing and clanging in there so I walked in. But what I saw was Kitsu, Koko and Yuu fighting, my eyes widened "YOU THREE WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP!" They looked at me and stopped "G-gomen Mikan-chan" Yuu said "Yeah sorry..." The other two said. I frowned "why are you fighting?" They blushed and looked away "Fine don't tell me... so much for friends!" I stormed out the room and walked to the changing rooms.

I finished changing and decided to ignore the triplets the rest of the day, or until they told me what had happened. I walked to the gardens and saw Kaname-nii he was with Youichi and Ruka I smiled and approached them "Hey guys what are you doing?" The three smiled and Kaname said "Well we are actually just planting some flowers for these butterflies!" I smiled and asked "Can I join" The three nodded and we spent our time planting varieties of flowers.

After helping out the three I walked off to my next class... maths with Jinno-sensei. I strolled to class not caring if I didn't have my books or being late, he hated me so he would've just given me a detention anyways. I didn't look where I was going so I bumped into a person, I looked up and saw... Akira (AN: hahhaha thought it was Natsume XD kyehehe) I backed away a bit and he smirked "Hey kitty!" I shivered and ran off how many of my brothers will I see today?I walked to the other side of the school deciding that I'll just skip maths, and this time hoping my I wouldn't bump into my brothers. I walked past a sakura tree and heard 3 familiar voices I think Hayate, Rui and Reo? I heard them talk about Tsubasa? Natsume? and the triplets? I heard them walking towards me so I ran...

Reo's POV:

I walked outside with Hayate and Rui we walked and talked about our new sis. "You know Tsubasa thinks we should trick Natsume and find out why he is crushing on Mikan..." Hayate then burst out "Yeah! yeah! let's do that!" I smirked and looked at Rui "I don't think we should... Nah let's! Hey I heard the triplets are in a fight over ... Mikan!" My eyes widened really? The triplets fighting over a girl?! She must be special. I sighed and left the two alone; I walked to my class thinking what to do.

Natsume POV:

I walked to my sakura tree and had a nap dreaming of...Mikan I hope she'll fall for me and not Koko. I got to make sure none of my brother's fall for her even Ruka! I have to be more nicer to polka or she'll fall for them and not me! I heard footsteps and woke up O saw Mikan running I smirked and shouted "POLKA!" That caught her attention and she stormed towards me "WHAT DO YOU WANT NATSUME?!" I smirked again she just has a cute angry expression wait c-cute?I grabbed her and whispered into her ear, "What happened" She pushed me away and I could see that she was blushing as much as a tomato. I looked at her seriously and she frowned "The triplets won't tell me what's wrong and they're my best friends!" I frowned the triplets always them! I clenched my fists.I stormed away looking for the three, leaving the sad blushing Mikan under my sakura tree. I saw Kitsu walking towards the infirmary holding his stomach and I saw Yuu walking to the toilet holding his cheek and Koko walking away in another direction. I couldn't decided who to talk to so I just went to Kitsu, I saw him lying on a bed and holding his stomach he was groaning I walked to him and said "What happened between you and the other 2?" Kitsu covered his eyes with his bangs and said "Ask Koko!" and with that he looked away. I sighed and walked out looking for Koko.

I saw him walking towards his classroom luckily I stopped him just in time, he frowned and I asked "What's up with you three?" He looked away "ASK YUU!" and with that he ran into the class. I sighed the more they don't answer the more I have a bad feeling of knowing the answer.

I walked to where I last saw Yuu, but he wasn't there so I looked all around the room, and finally saw him, but I had a feeling if I found out I would hate the results and pound the three to a pulp! I walked past him, I might just find out later and not ruin my day any further.