CH 7: We're Going Somewhere?

CH: 7

Youichi's POV:

I jumped from nee-sans arms into Rei-nii's arms and smiled "Ne, ne Rei-nii are you over Koizum-ew?" I saw him frown and he looked at me firmly "Never speak of that witch again okay?" I nodded in happiness no more hag!!! I looked at nee-San and gave her a kiss on the cheek "Nee-chan will you mawy me or Rei-nii?" She turned bright pink and looked away I heard Rei-Nii chuckle and I kept wondering why.

Mikan's POV:

After that question I still felt his arm around my waist, I coughed but he just looked at me and lifted his eyebrow up questioning what I wanted. I pursed my lips together and looked at his arms and he just tightened and then abruptly let go. I fell down and he crouched down in front of me with Youichi now beside him and he smiled causing me to blush "So this is why my idiotic brothers seem to have an interest in you" He scoffed and stood up and I got a great view of his ... Toned torso! 'NO MIKAN NO RUDE THOUGHTS!' He helped me up and put a strand of my hair behind my ear and whispered "You will soon be mine imouto-chan" I shivered at the tone of his voice and he walked back into his room.

I looked around to find Youichi, and I saw him coming up the stairs with his little teddy bear, 'When did he get that back?', he smiled and grabbed my hand "I want to introduce you properly to Natsume-nii!" I frowned and shook my head "No need You-chan We used to be friends." I walked back into my room and got changed and Youichi and I decided to go and play when we were suddenly called downstairs by mom, 'what now?' I thought to myself.

We walked down and saw the everyone already there I sighed "Oh good the whole family is now here, well we decided we would go on a family... VACATION!" I sighed and then took a minute to take it all in "WAIT... WHAT?!" I screamed, "but school?!" They scoffed and said "Why do you worry it's not like you like school do you?" I shrugged, they continued and said "But we can only take 6 of you" The guys decided not to go, so I sighed and just said "Fine I'll go" Youichi then jumped up and shouted "If Mikan-nee is going so will I!" Then everyone started shouting they wanted to go. Mom and Izumi-San then said "okay, Kaname, Rui, Tsubasa, Ruka, Youichi and Mikan" I heard the others groan and I saw Rei stand up and say "So I'm staying here to look after the rest?" Mom looked at Izumi-San and he said "Rei, if you want to go You will need to drive the others with you?" Rei smirked "Why not father?"

Tsubasas POV:

After a while they decided they'd bring everyone, though I really wanted it just to be the 6 because yes of course it'll irritate the heck out of Natsume since I'll be closer to Mikan. I cursed when Rei-nii persuaded all of us into going ... 'Cunning fox' I found out that Rei had also gained an interest in our dearest step-sister.

I looked over to see Kaname; the triplets, Youichi and Mikan discussing on who'd get which room and such on out mini family holiday.... I then walked up to them and grabbed mikans arm and as I pulled us towards Natsume she struggled against my grip and kept asking what I wanted or needed or to stop etc.

It got annoying so I crashed my lips onto hers, I smirked when she remained silent and I looked behind me and saw the triplets and Natsume blazing in fury I nervously laughed and I sprinted up the stairs and into my room hearing the thunderous footsteps of my brothers hot on my tail.

Youichis POV:

I looked at Mikan-nee and I got curious why does she get lip kisses from almost all of my brothers? I want to give her one too! So I pulled onto her shirt and she looked down at me "O-oh hey you-kun what did you want?" ... I waited "I want to tell you a secret" she giggled, this weird lady it wasnt supposed to be funny... Oh well.

As she crouched down she faced me and leaned her ear against me and I held her head with both of my hands and I kissed her lips quickly. I smiled "Yey! That tasted like... Strawberries!!" I saw her blush and she stood up and didn't say anything more to me... Why are girls so weird?

I then realised I wasn't holding Bear-chan, I started to panic I had him when we were talking about the vacation. So i ran back to Kaname-nii and he said he hasn't seen it and then I felt my eyes beginning to water "B-bear-chan!!" ...