CH: 8 Mr Bear's Creator

Mikans POV:

You-kun was acting pretty strangely today, first he kisses and smade it longer to uddenly runs off! I looked around for him and I saw Ruka and Natsume talking - but I decided not to speak them since I had to continue my search for Youichi.

I decided to look in his room, but as I was reaching for the door knob "YOUICHI! GET OFF OF THE ROOF!" I automatically ran to my bedroom balcony and climbed up slowly and carefully as possible. I saw Youichi laying on the roof, what happened? And how did he get onto the roof?!?

Youichi's POV

As I was climbing onto the roof a stupid old hag started shouting "SOMEONE HELP A KID IS CLIMBING ONTO THE ROOF!" causing a big scene. My dad and onee-chans mom came out and shouted "YOUICHI GET OFF THE ROOF!" but I wanted to drown them out and think 'where are you Bear-chan?'.

My eyes suddenly went blurry and I felt water rolling down my cheeks...

Flashback

A couple months before we met onee-chan I was kidnapped by one of the other com-pansies (AN: He can't say Companies) going head to head with fathers.

The only people who were worried were Rei-onii and Ru-Ru, they told father what happened and they were the ones who rescued me. This is one of the reasons I cling to Ru-ru and Rei-nii...

BUT

Then Ru-ru said she had to leave somewhere! Which made me very sad, she felt bad and said that she'd kill anyone who hurt me. She gave me a hug and she was about to leave, but she gave me a gift 'To protect you from anyone or anything, while I'm away'.

Flashback end

Ru-ru is nothing like Mikan-nee she was cold to everyone except me, she loved money, also she loved making invitations (AN: He can't say 'inventions') and loved to black-mail my brothers so she could get money off of them. Haha Ru-ru was funny... Oh no! Ru-ru will be sad if I don't find bear! I felt my eyes becoming watery and I started to cry again...