5

For the past week I've been waking up in Theo's arms and I won't lie it's been nice. The thought of Vitaly is still in my mind. I don't think there will ever be a time I won't think of him.

I pulled myself carefully out of Theo's arms and walked to our now shared closet. I pulled out some clothes and headed into the bathroom. I needed a shower to even begin to wake myself up.

Turning on the warm water I stripped out of my clothes and stepped under the delicious streams. I could feel the tension leave my body. I let out a sigh and stuck my head under the water letting it run down my back.

Things in my life seemed to be going so fast lately. Evie still hasn't come back from the Volkovs so I can only assume she's worked things out with Nikolai.

I didn't want to admit it but I was jealous. Why was it so easy for them to work things out? To forgive each other and move on?

I felt the water start to get colder telling me I had been standing here for longer than I thought. I turned up the heat and finished my shower before shutting off the water and wrapping up in a towel.

When I walked back into the bedroom Theo was awake and sitting up on the bed looking at his phone. He glanced in my direction and smiled putting his phone down on the bed giving me his full attention.

"I was starting to think you were never going to come out of there."

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked into the large closet. I pulled out some underwear and slid them on under my towel before I dropped it to the floor.

I heard Theo get up from the bed and walk to stand in the doorway of the closet. I snuck a peek over my shoulder. God he was looking good this morning. Hair messy, shirtless in nothing but a pair of boxer briefs, his arm crossed over his chest making his muscles on his arms bulge out.

I forgot about getting dressed, I wanted to forget about my heartbreak, about Vitaly just for a moment I needed to feel normal. I needed my heart to feel whole again even if it wasn't real. I needed to fill that void, that missing piece only Vitaly held.

Still in only my underwear I walked up to Theo with determination in my eyes. He must have noticed because his eyes widened.

"Scar...what are you doing?"

I didn't answer instead I sauntered up to him with a sway in my hips. Standing in front of him I placed my hands on his shoulders giving them a little squeeze before I lightly trailed them up to rest around his neck.

"I'm just enjoying my fiancé is that alright with you?"

Theo let out a deep laugh and uncrossed his arms placing them on my hips and pulling me flush against him.

"That's more than okay sweet girl. But maybe we should enjoy each other on the bed and not in the closet."

I giggled and eagerly nodded my head. Theo gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and pulled away from me taking my hand and pulling me along with him back to the bed.

I let out a squeal when he picked me up and lightly tossed me onto the bed. Theo chuckled before his body was on top of mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he leaned down and connected our lips.

What started out slow quickly turned into feverish movements. Theo's hands trailed up and down my sides tracing my curves. I moaned lowly into his mouth.

Theo pulled away both of us trying to catch our breath. "We need to stop now Scar."

"Why would we do that? It was just about to get good."