9

My head felt like a bunch of tiny little people were taking a hammer to it when I woke up. I was groggy and felt completely sick to my stomach. I did a quick stretch and snuggled further into my blankets.

They smelt of lavender and were much softer than they usually were. Maybe Abby is using a new soap? Keeping my eyes closed I reveled in the smell and smooth fabric under my fingertips.

I peeled my eyes open and sat up rubbing my hands over my face. It wasn't until I rubbed the sleep from my eyes that I took a look around.

This was not my bedroom.

I was wide awake now as I looked at every corner of the room. I recognized this room. Not a single thing had been changed, everything was exactly where I had left it 2 years ago.

My makeup still a scattered mess on the large dresser. My closet peeking open still full of the things Vitaly and Nikita has bought for me. Gators bed still sat on the floor next to my bed.

God Ivan must have put me to bed last night.

I felt worse then I did when I woke up, and I knew this feeling wasn't caused by the alcohol. I tried to remind myself that Vitaly wasn't here, he was still out of the country. I needed to remind myself that I wouldn't see him. That I couldn't see him.

I pulled myself out of the bed and grabbed my shoes off the floor. No way was I about to put 6 inch heels back on. I padded my way downstairs stopping at the kitchen door. I could hear the muffled tired voices of the girls and I smiled.

"Morning guys!" I said as I walked in and took the empty seat next to Evie. Evie laid her head on my shoulder and groaned making me laugh.

"I feel like death sat on my face and then ran me over."

"That's a lovely image Evie thank you." I deadpanned.

I could smell Ana cooking breakfast and already wanted to leave the kitchen. The smells doing nothing to help my stomach. I glanced over to see Nikita with her head over the trash can and dry heaving every now and then.

"Nikita are you going to make it?"

She shook her head at my voice and pressed her head further into the trash can.

"Nope, Vitaly is going to kill me for puking all over the floor last night."

I stiffened, why did she say it like that? Was he here? I suddenly felt my nerves kick in full force. I hopped off of my seat and shoved Nikita out of my way so I could empty the contents of my stomach into the can.

I coughed and rose back up, wiping off my mouth with the back of my hand. I walked over to the sink and washed my hands before rinsing out my mouth.

Ana was next to me with a ginger ale and some saltine crackers. "Here my dear, you need to eat."

I nodded my head with a small smile and took what she handed me. I sat back down next to Evie and began taking small sips of the ginger ale.

"You okay?" Evie leaned over and whispered in my ear. All I could do was nod my head and continue to sip on my drink. Honestly I was afraid if I opened my mouth I would puke all over her.

"Have you seen him again since last night?"

I choked on my drink and began coughing. Evie pat my back and rubbed small circles on it. my head was reeling with the possibility of me being in the same house as him.

"What do you mean since last night? He's here!?"

Evie gave me an incredulous look just as Nikita came over to stand next to us. "Do you remember last night at all?"