USJ

(y/n) POV:

I lazily walk over to Nii-san.

(y/n): "You wanted to speak to me Nii-san?" I ask slightly mumbling my words, because I'm still tired.

Nii-san: "How can you still be tired???? Argh just take this energy drink and let's hope it wakes you up a bit" he says in a slightly raised tone.

I take the energy and begin drinking it, whilst doing this I walk towards Kuro and wait for him to open the portal.

Kuro: "Good morning (y/n)" he says slightly sweat dropping.

(y/n): "Sup Smoke Mom"

After our exchange I take out my mobile and begin texting Himi-chan, it was just a bunch of "I miss you" or "I love you" and other couples' stuff. I put my mobile away after Nii-san held a mini speech or some shit, I don't really care.

Kuro opens the portal and we walk through, Nii-san is trying to be as dramatic as possible. Then I follow with my mask on so you can see my mouth, I mean I need to drink somehow with an energy in each hand, I grabbed a second one before the portal opened. Shortly after us the Nomu enters and finally the cannon fodder, was that rude? Probably but I only said the truth.

I have a sip of my first energy and look up to see NO All Might??? I can only see the students, rescue Hero 13 and........................................ fucking Eraser Head, then having another sip I turn to Nii-san.

(y/n): "Could've warned me that Eraser Head would be here and a more important question where the FUCK is All Might?" I ask getting annoyed, so I have another sip.

Nii-san: "Kurogiri take care of the students" Kuro disappears, while Eraser Head starts to run down the stairs. He turns to me" I don't know, but maybe he will appear if we kill a few students" he says, the last part very loud, so the students can hear us.

I can see our grunts being absolutely destroyed by Eraser Head and sigh (while taking the last sip of my energy drink). Nii-san begins talking to Eraser Head about how his Quirk is useful, but that Nomu is gonna beat the shit out of him. It did happen, not literally tho. Kuro teleports back to us and tells us that he split up most of the students and made sure that 13 is out of commission, but unfortunately 1 student managed to escape.

(y/n): "Smoke Dad portal me up to the students, I wanna have a bit of fun torturing them before we leave," I order him and he opens a portal in front of me that I proceed to walk through. Nii-san shouted something, but I didn't hear him.

Ochako POV

We made that purple mist Villain go away and Iida-kun managed to escape and is now on his way to get back up. All of us begin to relax a bit and check on 13-Sensei, until the same purple mist appears again and a person steps through it.

The person seems to be male with a (f/c) sweatshirt, (sf/c) jogging trousers, (f/c) and (sf/c) running shoes, (f/c) headphones around his neck and a (f/c) Kitsune mask with lightning on it. The mouth bit is free, so you can see the (s/c) skin he has and his (h/l) (h/c) hair though most of it is covered by his hood.

We get into combat position and then it hits me, I recognize that mask..... it belongs to the number 2 Villain in Japan.

Ochako: "R-Ra-Raikiri" I say in a scared tone and probably with a terrified expression. The others start to get the same scared expression.

Opening his energy drink, he takes a sip of it.

Raikiri: "Indeed *sip* it's me *sip* Raikiri *sip* and *sip* I hope you *sip* can cure *sip* my boredom" he says in a lazy/tired voice and proceeds to take another sip. It must have been the last one, seeing that he throws the can away.