UA Sports Festival Part 1

(y/n) POV

Midnight: "STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART!!!!"

As everyone starts running, I stay behind and.................. look!!!! Most students are stuck in the tunnel, since it is very narrow. I cover myself in electricity the inferior version of my lightning dash and start running.

(y/n): "*sigh* Let's get started". I climb up a student's back and start running, using their heads as a platform. Hearing a few groans and complains I chuckle.

All of a sudden Hot n Cold uses his ice, trapping most students by freezing their feet. After getting past or should I say over the trapped students in the tunnel I run in a comfortable pace. Seems like most of my class dodged Hot n Cold's ice.

Present Mic: "SOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU READY TO COMMENTATE, LIVE MUMMY-MAN????????????" he asks in his annoying loud voice.

Aizawa: "Yes, seeing that you dragged me here by force" he says seemingly irritated. Can't believe I'm thinking this, but I feel a little sorry for Eraser.

Mineta: "HAHAHA Todoroki I dodged your stupid ice and now eat my super move GRAAAAAA-------

He gets smacked by a Robot.

(y/n): "That *laugh* looks like*laugh* it hurt *laughing even more* a lot".

Present Mic: "HERE IS THE FIRST OBSTACLE OR SHOULD I SAY OBSTACLES? THE ROBO INFERNO WILL BE THE FIRST BARRIER" he announces.

Wow that's so underwhelming. Covering myself in more electricity I just continue to run, since my electricity will take care of any robots coming near me.

Hot n Cold releases a massive ice attack and starts running over the ice. The frozen robot starts to collapse as soon as he is on the other side making it crash, probably burying a few students.

Finally, I pass the shitty robots and reduce the electricity I have around me so it's the same as in the beginning.

(y/n): "That's harsh dude, aren't Heroes supposed to care about other people's wellbeing?" I ask him with a smirk.

He seems surprised that I made it through the ROBO INFERNO so fast. He quickly regains his normal stoic expression.

Todoroki: "I don't want to hear any of that from a Villain" Hot n Cold tells me with a glare.

(y/n): "Whatever you say" I answer shrugging.

Present Mic: "LOOOOOOOOK AT TWO OF 1A'S STUDENTS WAY AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION!!!!! ACTUALLY, WHEN DID (Y/N) MAKE IT PAST THE ROBOTS???????" he wonders.

Aizawa: "You idiot, he covered himself in his electricity making every robot close to him break because the electrical current was too much for them to handle" Eraser explains.

Present Mic: "OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THANKS FOR EXPLAINING!!!!!!!!".

Does that bastard Mic ever shut up??? Or talk/speak quiet for that matter???

Bakugo: "GET BACK HERE TWO FACE AND VILLAIN SCUM" he screams using his explosion Quirk to blast himself over the robots. Others soon follow him.

The next obstacle is:

Present Mic: "LOOKS LIKE THE FIRST OBSTACLE WASN'T THAT DIFFICULT, THEN WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE SECOND????????? YOU FALL YOU'RE OUT IF YOU DON'T WANT THAT THEN CRAWL!!!!! IT'S THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL" he announces.

Todoroki uses his ice to skate over it with no hesitation making him first. Bakugo soon follows with his explosions making him second. I stop and catch my breath.