The UA Sports Festival Part 2 and the Escape.

(y/n) POV

Present Mic: "STAAAAAAAARRRRT!!!!!!''

Shinsou says something to Deku and he responds, well this match is over.

Deku walks towards the edge of the ring until he is one step away and he stops???? I'm surprised by the sheer pressure Deku can muster with his fingers, but they appear to be broken.

Welp... seems like Deku wins this one.

Midnight: "Shinsou's out! Midoriya advances into the next round!!

Ok that was really boring*sigh*.

Who's next? Hot n Cold VS Sero? We all know who is gonna win this one.

(y/n): "Ocha-chan I'm in the waiting room if you need me since the next fight won't last long." I say to her.

Ochako: "Ok" as I begin walking "And (y/n)" I turn around "Good luck" she says with a smile and thumbs up. I smile back.

(y/n): "Thanks, tho I probably won't need it."

(Time skip brought to you by (y/n) waiting in the waiting room)

Present Mic: "AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE THIRD MATCHUP!! IT'S KAMINARI DENKI FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF HEROICS CLASS 1A VERSUS SHIGARAKI (Y/N) FROM THE SAME CLASS. THIS ONE WILL BE AN INTERESTING ONE DON'T YOU THINK ERASER? I MEAN IT'S ELECTRICITY VERSUS ELECTRICITY!!!!!!"

Aizawa: "*sigh* Do you ever speak quietly???"

I see a very nervous Kaminari standing a few metres away from me.

Present Mic: "STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRT!''

Kaminari: "Eat this!!!! 1.3 million Volt!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouts while releasing his electricity towards me.

Present Mic: "KAMINARI HIT HIM DEAD ON IS IT OVER ALREADY????????"

(y/n): "Man thanks for that I was getting a bit tired. So, to be nice I'll knock you out in one hit" while saying that I start walking toward Kaminari.

Reeling my, with electricity accelerated leg back, I kick him into the nether region. Not letting out a screech even, he falls unconscious.

The men in the crowd and Present Mic: "OUUUUUUCCCCHHHHHHHH" they say protecting down south.

Midnight: "Kaminari's out!! (y/n) advances into the next round!!!" she announces.

*sigh* Not the fight I was looking for. At least I feel energized and my Quirk is recharged. Not wanting to watch the other fights I walk back to the waiting room.

After a few minutes Ocha-chan enters and sits down next to me.

(y/n): "I would give you tips, but I get the feeling you want to beat Firecracker by yourself" I say while having my arm around her shoulder.

Ochako: "Yeah" she replies leaning her head on my shoulder.

(y/n): "*sigh* Then let me show you at least one thing that can help you and give you a piece of advice".

Ocha-chan thinks for a bit. She nods, and I begin speaking.

Ochako POV

I think about what he said, a piece of advice and one thing that can help me. I nod.

(y/n): "Well there is one certain point on the nape, if you press it with enough force it deactivates the victim's Quirk and weakens them for a few minutes" he explains to me while showing the spot on his nape. "It's a spot not many people know about and even those that know about it rarely know how to utilise it. The one who told me about it, by the way, was my dad" he finishes his sentence.