I always wanted to do this!!

(A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update this story, I focused on my Toga Twins story and the release of Apex Legends ate up my time. The typical laziness also comes to play. So yeah... sorry about that. I wrote and published a Oneshot a few days ago and would be happy if you read it.

Thanks for over 900 views and I've made an announcement at the end of this chapter, though without further ado enjoy it

Thanks for over 900 views and I've made an announcement at the end of this chapter, though without further ado enjoy it...)

.

.

.

Ochako POV

Ochako: "STUPID SMOKE MOM!!!!" I shout looking around the interrogation room Dabi, Tomura and I are in.

Quirk nullification collars around our necks, handcuffs around our wrists.

We're sitting in front of a table.

We on one side and no one on the other, since they just put us in here and left immediately.

Saying something about ramping up the security or something.

I mean OH MY GOD!!! We've been in here for hours.

Dabi: "Well you two had to fuck up" he says in his 'I'm untouchable' look, so I look to my right.

Ochako: "You literally burned the money in the first bank!!" I reprimand him annoyed.

Tomura chuckles so I look to my left.

Ochako: "Don't you dare think you can get away like that, WHY on earth didn't you kill the security guard faster?" I ask glaring at him.

He shrinks into his chair a little.

Dabi: "You'd think with her being the newest in the Villains business she'd be timid" he says over my head towards Tomura-san.

Tomura: "Yeah, you'd think so" he answers Dabi and looks at me. "I'm sorry!! I just wanted to monologue a little and he used it against me" he explains as Dabi and I look at him dumbfounded.

Dabi: "Ok that's a STUPID reason."

Ochako: "I mean what was so difficult about it? I would've killed him with one swift strike through the neck -----" I begin saying, but the door to the interrogation room opens.

Aizawa enters, with a tall detective wearing a tan overcoat, All Might, who's deflated and 2 police officers with a.... tranquiliser?

Not sure why but hey, if that's their fetish.

Aizawa: "You'll be killing no one anytime soon!!" he says angrily.

Never thought I'd see the day he would be angry at someone who WAS his student. Then again, I DID kill Bakugo, so he MIGHT be a little pissed about it. Oh, not to forget about Tsu-chan but they may not know that.... that I killed her. They know she's dead, since we dumped her body in front of UA along with her family.