Little Sister and Kurogiri you Idiot

(y/n) POV

Waking up from my wonderful sleep I decide to laze around for a few hours.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi (y/n) lying in his bed doing nothing)

After recharging my do-nothing energy, I decide to get up, have a shower, clean my teeth, and get dressed in my typical outfit, (f/c) sweatshirt, (sf/c) jogging-trousers and (f/c) (sf/c) running shoes.

Entering the front room, I look around and only Himi-chan is present. She's sitting on the couch, cleaning, and sharpening her knives while humming a happy tune.

Yes, the hideout we are at now has a front room! It's a relatively big flat! Then again, we have a lot of hideouts.

(y/n): "Good morning Himi-chan! Where are the others?" I ask and sit down next to her.

Himiko: "Good morning (n/n)! The others are out robbing a bank, since we need money!" she answers, and we share a short kiss.

Himi-chan puts away her knives and we cuddle on the couch, enjoying each other's company. I turn the TV on because I want to watch the news.

TV: "Today, at 6:38 a.m. five bloodied corpses were found in front of the UA high school. The corpses have been identified as the Asui family the parents and their three children! The oldest daughter was attending UA and was kidnapped during the training camp. Many stab wounds on her body show that she has been tortured."

TV: "This is another dead student from UA's class 1A!! One was killed just a few hours ago, by the hand of Uraraka Ochako, a supposed kidnapped student. How will UA get itself out of this situation?? A saving grace for the Hero school might be All Might's retirement after a massive fight against a Villain yesterday, since we need Heroes more than ever and we can't afford that a top Hero school like UA will close down!!!"

I turn the TV off. *sigh* I'm bored.

I know what to do!!!

(y/n): "Himi-chan!" she looks at me "let's go on a killer date!"

Himiko: "KILLER DATE??" I nod. "OH MY GOSH!! I LOVE YOU!! WHICH KNIFE SHOULD I USE? WILL YOU USE YOUR KNIFE?"

(y/n): "I love you too , and of course I'll use my knife, after all it wouldn't be a killer date without a knife, right?"

Himi-chan nods happily.

We get our couple knives I bought for our first anniversary and leave the hideout. After a few minutes of walking we enter an alleyway and look for our first victims.

Himiko: "Who do you think will be our first victim? I hope it's a cute girl or maybe a couple."

I was about to answer when we hear voices up ahead.

Male voice: "Babe are you sure we should take this shortcut? It seems a bit scary!"

Female voice: "Don't worry. This alleyway isn't dangerous! What's the worst that can happen Villains jumping us?"

She ain't wrong.

After she said that we decide to show ourselves.

Male: "KYAAAAAAAA L-LOOK TH-THERE ARE P-PEOPLE!!!!" he screams in panic. Fucking hell mate.... grow a pair.

Female: "*sigh* Look they are harmless. It's just a cute girl with her handsome boyfriend. What danger can they be?" she says exhausted by her boyfriend's behaviour. She looks at us "You'd think I'm the man in this relationship*laugh*" she adds with a grin, walking towards us.