Class 1A

Ochako POV

We are sitting in our classroom talking about what happened and who will replace Aizawa-sensei, since he was heavily injured during the USJ attack and probably still is.

Iida: "All right everyone. Be quiet. Take your seats homeroom is about to begin!!!" he shouts making us stop our conversations.

Sero: "We are in our seats, you're the one who's not" he remarks, while Iida-kun returns to his seat head down and defeated.

Right on time the classroom door opens, and mummy Aizawa-sensei enters.

Aizawa: "Morning"

Everyone: "Aizawa-sensei you're back already???????? That's beyond pro!!!!!" the class asks and exclaims very loud.

Iida: "Sensei, you're alright!" he states while raising his left arm.

Ochako: "I don't know if you can call that 'alright'" I whisper with a concerned voice.

Aizawa: "My wellbeing doesn't matter, after all-----

He is interrupted by someone knocking on the door. He turns towards the door.

Aizawa: "Enter"

The door opens, and I can see a handsome boy in the UA school uniform, (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and a tired expression enter the room, while carrying the principal????? And patting his head.

Aizawa: "Oh Nezu what brings you here today? And I can see you have company" he asks confused.

The mysterious boy places the principal onto the teaches desk, after giving him his last pat. I can tell that the principal is disappointed. Probably because the (h/c) haired boy stopped patting him.

Mysterious boy: "Heh I win" he says looking a little proud. That voice??? I think I heard it a few days ago from Raikiri. Nah I must be imagining things.

Nezu: "Yes you win, I shouldn't have underestimated you patting skills" he replies a little defeated.

By this point the whole class plus Aizawa-sensei are very confused by who this boy is and what their short exchange means.

Aizawa: "So Nezu what do you want?" Sensei asks again.

Nezu: "Ah yes, I want to introduce you to your newest addition of class 1A" he announces in a very cheery voice. "Now (y/n) you might want to introduce yourself" I hear the principal tell the boy now known as (y/n) whilst ignoring a very confused Aizawa-sensei.

(y/n) turns towards the class and nearly everyone is eager to learn about their newest edition. The exceptions being Bakugo-kun who is screaming that he will be the number one Hero, Todoroki-kun who is just sitting there with his usual stoic expression and Tokoyami-kun who is being an edgelord.

(y/n): "Sup everyone my name is Shigaraki (y/n), tho I'm better known under the name Raikiri as in the number 2 Villain in Japan" he tells us with a stoic voice and an emotionless face.

The class tenses up immediately.

Mina: "W-WH-WHAT is he doing here?" she asks obviously scared, probably remembering how he knocked her out a few days ago.

Nezu: "There's no need to worry, he won't be able to harm any of you with this Quirk nullification collar he is wearing" he reassures the class with a calm voice. After saying that, he whispers something into Sensei's ear and gives him a button.