Training Camp attack and a new Toy

(y/n) POV

Nii-san is about to tell us who will be attacking the training camp.

Tomura: "So I guess you all have been wondering who will be sent this time right? If not, you will still hear it now. The ones sent will be the Vanguard Action Squad. The members of the Vanguard Action Squad will be as followed Dabi, Himiko, Magne, Moonfish, Muscular, Mustard, Mr. Compress, Spinner, Twice and a chainsaw Nomu for the leader. The leader being Dabi" he explains to us.

Tomura: "(y/n) will be taking part as well".

He notices that we aren't listening to him, and oh no, I have to do something quick.

(y/n): "Nii-san!! All women are Queens!!!"

He grins a bit.

Tomura: "If she breathes, she's a THOOOOOOOOOOOOOT" he shouts striking a dramatic pose. We laugh for a few minutes.

(Time skip brought to you by Tomura explaining the plan)

*sigh* Here we are close to the woods on a cliff waiting for the others to arrive.

Himiko: "I like totally hate this mask, it's not cute at all" she complains fiddling around with it.

Mustard: "We had an underground designer make these for us. So, it doesn't matter what they look like as long as they serve their purpose and function properly, which they will" he explains sounding a bit annoyed.

Himiko: "I care about this and they're still not cute!"

(y/n): "It looks cool, then again girls want their things to be cute right? Doesn't matter, I think it looks good on you" I say patting her head.

Himi-chan calms down and enjoys the patting.

Muscular: "Honestly, I couldn't care less about this I just wanna attack and make them shake in fear" he says rather impatient.

Dabi: "Shut up you idiots, it's not time yet, we have to wait until all 11 of us are together" he says annoyed.

Magne: "Sorry we're late" she apologizes as she arrives with Moonfish and Spinner.

Dabi: "If we want this plan to be a success we have to wait for the rest, since a bunch of low life scum can't get shit done. A team of experienced members is needed. With this attack we're also gonna show them that their peaceful lives are over" Dabi-nii tells us, making me at least more motivated.

(Time skip brought to you by everyone getting into position)

Himi-chan and I are walking through the forest looking for our first victim and Firecracker of course, because he is our main goal after all.

In the distance I can see Dabi-nii's blue fire and Mustard's gas. The attack is starting.

Himiko: "Look over there", looking to where she is pointing, I see Tsuyu with that dude that can control animals. "That frog girl, she seems like an interesting target to torture, she looks pretty as well" she whispers to me getting her knife out.

(y/n): "Hmmm Tsuyu definitely is worth torturing. Want to fight them or should I just use my quirk to defeat them easily?" I ask whispering back looking at her.

Himiko: "Knock out the animal guy and paralyze the frog, to give her a taste of what's coming".

I shoot a strong (f/c) lightning towards animal dude and a weaker one towards Tsuyu. It hits them, and they release screams of pain. Himi-chan and I walk towards them and stand in front of their collapsed form.