Chapter 1

*Edited*

“I don’t know what to wear,” Louis grumbled, looking through his smallish closet. He didn’t want to go meet his new Dom looking like a whore, so he crossed all shorts off of his list.

“Go in regular clothes, some skinny jeans and a t-shirt. He’s stuck with you regardless of what you show up looking like. Don’t go to him looking scandalous quite yet. Then again, who knows, he could expect you to look like that often,” Louis father told him sitting down on his bed, “Go to him wearing what you wouldn’t mind wearing on the norm,” He added, and Louis looked back at him then to the clothes hanging in his closet. His father was his mother's Dom, he would know what a Dominant would want. His father was also who Louis normally went to for advice anyway. So Louis listened to him.

“I’m going to change now. I’ll see you downstairs,” Louis told him and he left, the click of the door letting Louis know that it was safe to undress. There were classes that all high schoolers took that taught them the ways of the Dom and Sub life. One of the rules were to never let someone other than your Dom see your body, unless your Dom allows you to show it off.

Louis dressed himself in something simple but flattering. He put on some tight black skinny jeans, he had to lie back on his bed to get them past his thighs, then had to jump around to get them passed his arse. His shirt was loose and black and had a dipping neckline to show off his sharp collarbones. He moussed his hair up into a short but strong quiff, then moisturized his skin, if his Dom wanted to touch him he wanted to give the man something nice to feel.

Louis glanced at the little red clock hanging on his wall and sighed in irritation. He had fifteen minutes to get to the shoppe and he really didn’t want to be late, his Dom was probably already there. “Mom, I have to go!” Louis yelled and grabbed his phone off of the charger, shoving it into his left back pocket and grabbing his wallet, putting it into his right pocket.

“The car is already started, it’s heated,” she called up the stairs and Louis nodded to himself, checking his body in the mirror one last time to make sure he was perfect then ran down the stairs and out the front door with a quick ‘goodbye’.

The snow was thick and heavy in the front yard and Louis sort of hated it. He loved sleeping in the cold weather but didn’t like living in it. The small car was started and warm like promised and Louis mentally thanked his mum for it. The drive was slow but Louis got to the shoppe five minutes early. Parking the car and putting the keys into his front pocket, Louis got out of the car and walked into the slightly busy shoppe.

There were people milling about and bugging other people trying to work. The shop could have been categorized as being a coffee shop. Louis went to the front counter and ordered himself a hot caramel macchiato and a small glazed donut. He turned and scanned the shoppe while the order was being made. He couldn’t spot the Dom he was supposed to meet, Louis was sure he would be able to recognize the man if he was there.

“Your order,” The waiter said behind him and Louis turned, paying for his meal. After grabbing his drink and donut, Louis turned again and started to actively look for his Dom. He wasn't sitting anywhere in the front of the Shoppe but when Louis made his way to the much quieter part of the shop, he instantly recognized the man’s curly brown hair.

Louis stopped walking and stared at the man reading the newspaper. This was it. This was his Dom, the man sitting right there was the man that would take care of Louis forever. Louis inhaled a deep breath and looked around the shoppe once more, now taking in the dress and stature of the people. Doms and Subs were everywhere, many subs wore collars while Doms were freshly dressed with a bracelet that matched their sub. Louis wondered if his Dom would make him wear a collar, it was the symbol of absolute trust between the two people.