Chapter 4

*Edited*

To: Louis Tomlinson

From: Harry Styles

Subject: Interview

I have an interview involving our new relationship on Wednesday. You will be attending me unless you give me an excuse that I am willing to give exception towards, but there are very few matters that I will accept. I will expect you to be ready at 9AM. There will be clothing I would like you to wear sent to your home, style your hair as I have shown you I liked it, in the fringe. I’ll see you then.

Sincerely,

Harry Styles (Dom)

To: Harry Styles

From: Louis Tomlinson

Subject: Interview (RE:)

I will be ready. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Louis Tomlinson (Sub)

“Louis William Tomlinson, you are going to ruin that tie!” Louis’ mum cried rushing across the room to take the expensive tie from Louis fingers. The sub groaned, reaching for it.

“Mum, c’mon! It’s almost 9,” Louis begged her, she shook her head and motioned for Louis to turn. Just to make her happy and get a move on with helping him get ready, Louis did so. She tied the tie around his neck, tucking it nicely into his suit jacket.

“This thing costs more than our house Louis, you can’t mangle it,” She told him while looking him over. There was a loud honk from outside and Louis’ eyes went wide. He moved past his mum and grabbed his phone and wallet, he shoved them into his pockets, kissed his mum on the cheek, and quickly exited the house to his Doms car.

When Louis slipped into the passenger seat, Harry’s mouth was pressed into a firm line as his finger pointed to the time, reading 9:04AM. Louis sucked in a sharp breath, lowering his gaze as he slowly closed the door behind him, “I’m sorry for my tardiness, sir-”

Harry’s hand reached out and seized Louis’ chin. Louis was simply glad that the man didn’t do it roughly, but Harry made Louis look at him, “I expect you to look at me when you apologise. You are apologising to me, not my floorboard. Now is there reason for your tardiness or were you dawdling?”

Louis forced himself to gaze into Harry’s piercing green eyes, forced himself not to squirm away from the dominating look as he spoke softly, “I wanted my tie perfect for you… I think my clock in my living room is off as well, I thought I still had time.”

“You’ll have to fix that,” Harry told him firmly. “If you’re late again, you can expect to be punished. Because this was the first time, you were only late by a few minutes, and because you tell me you were paying attention to your clock, I’m going to let you off with a warning. Let’s just hope you’re good for me at the interview.”

“I’ll be good,” Louis promised. “For you, I won’t make you look bad.”

“Let’s hope that you don’t, because it’s already slightly happened once,” Harry huffed and released Louis, putting the car in reverse. “I really hope we’re not late to this interview,” Harry murmured, speeding down the slightly busy road. Louis buckled himself in, watching the people they passed, wondering what kind of questions will be asked of him.

They drove for a while, Louis getting more antsy as they went. He started bouncing his knee but was instantly chided about it. “I’m scared,” Louis broke the silence and mentally slapped himself for doing so.